left hand throttle kits

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not something you NEED for sure but if you get in a bit of a bind and use it only once or twice a season like I usually do it is well worth having.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ron, i dont use my left hand throttle and i still follow you guys every where you went lol, on a side note, my gold finger is for sale first 50$ gets it

You only rode with us one day in tame stuff.lol We have had people quit riding with us just out of fear. Dropping down 500 feet not knowing if there is even another way out that was at Finn. I have the bad habit of following 162skidoo he's got us in trouble a few times but its fun. You need to sell more than your gold finger to repair your sled hahahaha!!! :rolleyes::eek::eek:

ratpak

Reaction score
Left hand throttles are awesome. Especially when they ice up and stick wide open. I've seen some cool sh*t happen 'cause of lefty throttles :p

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For us "less than super human" sledders...it sure is nice to be able to hang all your weight off when you get out of shape on a the mountainside. Maybe this season I'll run into some of you pros and pick up a few more tips so I can take it off.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh may be over rated but they do come in handy some times there seems to be a lot of egos here like to see some of them cocky people drop down into some of the places we drop into.......

No ego here bud! Just a dude that rides a solid 3000-4000km a year in the mountains of BC, where I live!!!! How many rides you got under your belt this season?? I already have four!!! I will drop in any where you would any time without a left handed throttle!!!:d:beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You only rode with us one day in tame stuff.lol We have had people quit riding with us just out of fear. Dropping down 500 feet not knowing if there is even another way out that was at Finn. I have the bad habit of following 162skidoo he's got us in trouble a few times but its fun. You need to sell more than your gold finger to repair your sled hahahaha!!! :rolleyes::eek::eek:

all i need is a front bumper and im set, when you coming for a ride ?

ratpak

Reaction score
No ego here bud! Just a dude that rides a solid 3000-4000km a year in the mountains of BC, where I live!!!! How many rides you got under your belt this season?? I already have four!!! I will drop in any where you would any time without a left handed throttle!!!:d:beer:

I'll second that! :cool:

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hahahahah...this sure turned into "mines bigger than your's" pretty fast...

however...lefty throttles are only nice when your thumb gets tired from ripping all day and you want to have a nice relaxed ride back down the mountain...

ratpak

Reaction score
Hahahahah...this sure turned into "mines bigger than your's" pretty fast...

however...lefty throttles are only nice when your thumb gets tired from ripping all day and you want to have a nice relaxed ride back down the mountain...

Lol. It's hard to argue with common sense. ;)

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To each his own! Big downtalk when you are not in the same room.
Used it on my neighbors sled when he was stuck and thought it was pretty cool and easy to use. Have not justified buying one for myself as I am unsure if it will be safe for me to use or let the wife try it. Like the idea of using it when your thumb gets sore on the trail.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Gold Finger 3 yrs ago for my 98 700, coudnt make it work worth a crap, so left my homemade one on. sent it back,

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
two near misses with my left hand throttle, good for thumb fatigue for the ride down and i have used it while getting unstuck a couple times, I won't take it off but i won't be putting one on my spare sled as I never use it while riding.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one miss of the brake and one grab of the lefty and into the
ars end of the doo we went.... been gone ever since

Top Bottom