KLIM Gear

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All
I am wondering if anyone knows of a dealer in Edmonton or Red Deer that has a really good selection on Klim wear? I am a bigger guy and want to insure I get the right size.

Thanks

scrapmaster

Reaction score
the one shop in edson here had a decent selction last time i was in, il stop in there this week an see how this years selection is, let u know

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The canadaian distributor is in magrath...they have a warehouse of stuff and if you go on Klim canada site they help u out...I was just there last week...free ride pants from last year are 150 bucks from 350..lots of big sizes..

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love my klim gear, best money ever spent on riding gear!!! good luck with your shopping, cheers:beer::beer:

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out martin equipment on the south side of edmonton they have a pretty decent selection

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aaron if you go to the sled show on friday evening before they sell everything they usually have a pretty big selection there....kind of a madhouse at their booth though.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked my stuff up from them at the show and found out later that mountain magic can get it and they are alot cheaper. Find oiut what you want then call Ken and order and save yourself some cash. That is just what I would do if I did it again.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like Dobir said check out the online store on the Klim Canada web site.

I got the Valdezez Parka for 399.95 (reg 499.95), Free Ride Pants for 149.95 (reg 379.95), Inferno Shirt for 49.95 (reg 119.95), and Inferno Pants for 49.95 (reg 119.95). Saved a total of $470. Stuff ships from Magrath Alberta, and you get it in about a week.

wide_open

Reaction score
I'd like to get some boots, but I remember somebody once saying Klim's fit different, either their sizes are bigger than normal or vice versa, but can't remember which way. I'm normally a 10-10.5, any suggestions?

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle works in Edmonton has a lot. 75th st and roper road. Then u can go look at BMW cars for the wife across the street after you are done.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the sled show on Oct. 23, 24 & 25 should be a sale on them there.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Guys I think right now i am going to go to the sled show, i need to try on a couple different sizes. I am a big guy and hate ordering online when i cant try it on
Thanks again

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys I think right now i am going to go to the sled show, i need to try on a couple different sizes. I am a big guy and hate ordering online when i cant try it on
Thanks again

If you volunteer an hour or so at the Trailblazers booth Aaron, you can get in the show for free.:d

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just looking at the KLIM Canada wedsite and last years stuff is on for huge discounts. If you go try everything on at one of the dealers then oreder from the site and save big.

I am also a big guy and ordered my stuff last year but wish I had tried it on first. The jacket ended up being too big. At these prices I may get another one.

Good luck.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe hit the show in edmonton on the 24 oct. Usually some good deals there on almost everything

wide_open

Reaction score
Good to hear! I'm going to order them tomorrow along with the Inferno shirt.

Also, I see Rocky Mountain Extreme is selling 2007 coats cheaper than the Klim website, if anybody is interested ($350 vs $400). Other than the coats, everything is cheaper at the Klim Canada website.

Top Bottom