Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polievre was giving the Liberals some grief today about losing the Montreal riding in QP. Of course Freeland had to defend him because the coward never showed today.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It actually baffles me that the loser wont step
Down, i mean im happy the liberals are imploding but any decent party/leader knows when its time to throw in the towel to attempt to save what seats they can
let him stay in charge, as long as he is sinking the Liberal ship we have hope of a Concervative recovery. Let's hope

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough call… I want him to stay until next Oct so I can enjoy the humiliation of the largest defeat of any political party ever. But would be nice to see an election early so the losers like Jughead won’t get their 2 million dollar pensions. Not unlike US politics makes me wonder who is really running the show.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough call… I want him to stay until next Oct so I can enjoy the humiliation of the largest defeat of any political party ever. But would be nice to see an election early so the losers like Jughead won’t get their 2 million dollar pensions. Not unlike US politics makes me wonder who is really running the show.
The longer Liberals are in power the more damage they do.
More liberal appointed senators, more sketchy contracts, and more international relations damage.
Sooner the better imo

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2210.jpeg

Top Bottom