Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife got her new passport today she n the mail in a week which was surprising. She got the new style Justin had remade over. Nice to see a pic of him playing in Harrington Lake as a child. Terry Fox got cut out though sadly. But egos are egos and we all know the Turd has a big one. There is even a pic of a combine in a wheat field. Too bad it has about 20 wind turbines next to the field. What a woke piece of crap this is. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao! The Turds national campaign chairman stepped down today citing he doesn’t think sock boy can win the next election and he feels they need someone in that position that believes he can win. Pretty blunt. The Turd must be devastated.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao! The Turds national campaign chairman stepped down today citing he doesn’t think sock boy can win the next election and he feels they need someone in that position that believes he can win. Pretty blunt. The Turd must be devastated.
Ya losing proposition to be in that job , pelted with gravel at every stop then take the heat for a failed campaign , nope, buh bye . Kind of a perfect trifecta Soapie, Jag , now the campaign manager . What meds for bedtime tonight Justin?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gobal said he stepped down for family reason. Ma they are scum
Of course they are. That’s not what they said on the Rob Brekenridge show today on QR770. MSM will fight to the end. Buddy told me the streaming service he is on dropped Fox News just a couple months from the election. What a fn joke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will he do it to stay in power? IMG_7441.jpeg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he does, he will lose a lot of voters. He pulled a fast one with the NDP and a lot of voters were not happy. If he does it a second time and particularly with the Bloc, there will be a long list of people who won’t vote Liberal.
Hopefully there's a long list of people already the won't vote Liberal

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there's a long list of people already the won't vote Liberal
the only ones that will not vote liberal are the Concervatives The Bloc and The NDP. and the Green don't even matter. If the Bloc decide to prop up the Libererals than you can bet that they will bend us over for any concesions that they can muster and the turd will bend over to maintain power. If you think that we will haver a fall election I think that you are sadly mistaken. The Bloc will prop up the turd and hold Canada Ransom for anything that they want.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s not forget the federal election is over before it reaches Winnipeg. What we think here doesn’t matter.
That has burned my arse every election , I get home from voting and the election is already being called in the east . Why bother? Yet I continue

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That has burned my arse every election , I get home from voting and the election is already being called in the east . Why bother? Yet I continue

Must like standing in lines and wasting your time 🤷‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must like standing in lines and wasting your time 🤷‍♂️
Haha not every polling station has lines. Most rural stations you walk in and immediately vote after they confirm your identity. I think in all the years I’ve voted provincially or federally I’ve maybe waited 15 minutes? Mind you I don’t live in downtown Calgary

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha not every polling station has lines. Most rural stations you walk in and immediately vote after they confirm your identity. I think in all the years I’ve voted provincially or federally I’ve maybe waited 15 minutes? Mind you I don’t live in downtown Calgary

Most people live in the city. Probaby dont have homeless people or crack heads and imigrant problem out on the farm either.

Go figure

Top Bottom