Iphone?

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I've had my 3G for about a year now, and my wife has had hers for 2. No complaints with them until recently when I put the 4.1 update on them. Made them sluggish to the point where I can type faster than words appear on the screen. Other thing the update did was cut my service in half, and that's what I liked best about the iPhone is that worked anywhere compared to the old krzr. I'm thinking my next phone I may check out some of the new droid phones from motorola.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got an iphone 4 and i love the thing, coolest phone by far ive ever had, and ive had them all.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my 3G for about a year now, and my wife has had hers for 2. No complaints with them until recently when I put the 4.1 update on them. Made them sluggish to the point where I can type faster than words appear on the screen. Other thing the update did was cut my service in half, and that's what I liked best about the iPhone is that worked anywhere compared to the old krzr. I'm thinking my next phone I may check out some of the new droid phones from motorola.

I've got the EXACT same problems as you. The typing is so so slow, I too far surpass what's on the screen, then I have to stop and let it catch up or it freezes. My service also really sucks now. We live 15km out of town and I didn't have a problem with the service until it was updated. Total Crap! I can barely make or receive phone calls at home now, where as before there was no issue. One thing I found that helped was to put it on speaker, once the phone is on speaker, it tends to hold service much better.

I'm going to play around and see if I can't turn back the software somehow.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, must of landed on grass...............

j/k how did it survive?

Dunno I was lucky, or maybe because i've dropped it so many times it's got conditioned to it? I was on my phone walking downstairs and dropped it, was actually amazed when I picked it up it wasn't broke, I was fully expecting it to be.

One thing I hate about Apple though. My comp's MB died, so had to reinstall OS and lost all my music. When I update my phone it will either wipe all my music or I won't be able to add anything new. I don't get why it won't just add all the songs off the computer and leave the ones on the alone.

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had a black berry as well, and i find it very difficult to operate for some reason. The iphone's software is much more user friendly. I mean you give your BB to a friend and you will get asked a bunch of question on how to do this and that, while the iphone even your friends will enjoy it

Top Bottom