Hiding a supercharger

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just put in a supercharger and the innercooler still shows up where the airbox use to be . has someone figured a way of hiding this open space that still looks stock but still helps cool the sc. I've heard that most of the sleds that are stolen are moded sleds any ideas.
Barry

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride slower then they wont know youve got more under the hood.
Really only time someone is going to see your cooler is on your trailer so just keep it tarped.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made a cover from my old air box. I cut it so the hood holds it down on the intercooler and the rubber skirt below the headlight still attaches to the back tabs. I drilled it full of holes then covered it with pet screen. It's all black so still looks stock until you get close. @ 5 psi it should still get enough cooling and this keeps most of the snow out. I ran this at 5psi but not above. I still use it when my sleds on the deck to keep road grime out.

I also covered the front holes for the oil cooler with frogskin like material to keep snow out of the hood.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What type of yami? If its an Apex, there is a fellow on ty4stroke that makes a cover that just for that issue. It also acts as scoop in drive air over the intercooler.

Top Bottom