Going For a Rip On the Blindman

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather looks awesome for tomorrow....may as well take advantage of it by shooting down the river for a bit. We'll be leaving my place at around 10:30am, and heading towards Bentley, if anyody wants to meet up.

JBDoo

Reaction score
Crap, I'm going to the inlaws in Edmonton tomorrow or I'd be all over that. I still haven't got the Mach Z out on its maiden voyage.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap, I'm going to the inlaws in Edmonton tomorrow or I'd be all over that. I still haven't got the Mach Z out on its maiden voyage.

The inlaws will still be there next week Johnny.:d

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta get that thing out! On Boxing day we were playing by my shop here. We had 4 Mach Z's, a Gen 2 with an 889 in it & Mcluvin with his 800 rev doin a little racin. It was fun but were definataly short on snow though.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday was awesome. Not a lot of snow, but it wasn't too bad. We're taking the quads out for a burn down the river tomorrow.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday was awesome. Not a lot of snow, but it wasn't too bad. We're taking the quads out for a burn down the river tomorrow.

How was the river on quads??

Been trying to get out there but stupid LIFE gets in the way of a good quad ride !!!!! LOL

Years ago I did the blindman from Blackfalls to Bentley!! Very fun ride, sure was a long ride though cause you think you might be there after each corner !! Boy, that river weaves back and forth !!! We filled up with fuel (in Bentley) and turned around and went back. Good Times !!!!

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vinson and I done the river ride to Bentley 3 weeks ago. The river did have some slush/water on top of the ice. A bit scary to ride through but it is the same places every year. It must be springs that cause flooding over top of the ice.

We had a great ride to Bentley, had burgers and ceasars at Monkey Top, then returned home.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the river on quads??

Been trying to get out there but stupid LIFE gets in the way of a good quad ride !!!!! LOL

Years ago I did the blindman from Blackfalls to Bentley!! Very fun ride, sure was a long ride though cause you think you might be there after each corner !! Boy, that river weaves back and forth !!! We filled up with fuel (in Bentley) and turned around and went back. Good Times !!!!

I had to puss out...too cold for me. As soon as the weather gets back up to a nominal temp, we'll try again. The conditions are perfect right now for quads, very little snow, but in most places, it's stuck to the ice pretty good.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vinson and I done the river ride to Bentley 3 weeks ago. The river did have some slush/water on top of the ice. A bit scary to ride through but it is the same places every year. It must be springs that cause flooding over top of the ice.

We had a great ride to Bentley, had burgers and ceasars at Monkey Top, then returned home.

I had to puss out...too cold for me. As soon as the weather gets back up to a nominal temp, we'll try again. The conditions are perfect right now for quads, very little snow, but in most places, it's stuck to the ice pretty good.

Qmao, wish I was there, sounds like a good time (except for the slush).

Goodngrubby, I too have a great dislike for the cold !!!!!

I couldn't decide where to quad yesterday but finally decided to ride the "Battle". Good ridin, just a couple of open spots (nothing serious) but behind the Stampede grounds there is lots of water dumping on the ice !! I just rode close to the bank and everything was ok !! A pretty nice day for ride !!! Hope to make it to the "Blindman" soon !!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qmao, wish I was there, sounds like a good time (except for the slush).

Goodngrubby, I too have a great dislike for the cold !!!!!

I couldn't decide where to quad yesterday but finally decided to ride the "Battle". Good ridin, just a couple of open spots (nothing serious) but behind the Stampede grounds there is lots of water dumping on the ice !! I just rode close to the bank and everything was ok !! A pretty nice day for ride !!! Hope to make it to the "Blindman" soon !!!

We were going to go today, but my entire household is sick with the flu and colds. Geesh, always something to keep a guy from having some fun:(

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were going to go today, but my entire household is sick with the flu and colds. Geesh, always something to keep a guy from having some fun:(

I though about goin out again today BUT sitin by the fireplace is so much easier !!! LOL

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Found the stock brake cover for your sled Todd. If your ever passing thru drop by!

Top Bottom