Fun with a scammer on kijiji

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a boat whistle by the phone....I get a telemarketer and they get a blast! Was thinking of buyig one of them air horn blasters...telemareter calls have all but dwindled away....sad really cause I was having so much fun blowing them idiots outta their chairs!!!! I figured if they could blow the big air horn of a boat to announce that you won a cruise....that i could use a whistle....lol :d

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a boat whistle by the phone....I get a telemarketer and they get a blast! Was thinking of buyig one of them air horn blasters...telemareter calls have all but dwindled away....sad really cause I was having so much fun blowing them idiots outta their chairs!!!! I figured if they could blow the big air horn of a boat to announce that you won a cruise....that i could use a whistle....lol :d

HAHA, that fawking horn...I would love to choke the sh!t out of the meatplug who come up with that one. I can't wait to try the whistle the next time that one comes on the other end of the line.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously....its a hoot ...the wife just shakes her head....she actually feels sorry for them ! LMAO!

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one of these "investment brokers" several yrs ago kept calling after I stupidly gave my name & number after hearing what sounded interesting on Ched radio on sat afternoon. About 4 months after i left my info they started calling me. I td them they missed the boat and was no longer interested. Every month for about 8 months they would call, every month I would tell them to stop and take my name off their list. When I ask for a manager they would hang up on me. I finally went along with them and told the caller that my brother in law was head of the RCMP commercial crime and fraud section for Alberta and to please send me all the info they got. I will run it past my brother in law and if he givese the green light you'll have a customer for life. He hung up on me and I never got any more phone calls. Come to think of it I never got any info either. ;-)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found one on kijiji! Guys selling a done up 2009 rincon 680 for $2,990. Haha go have some fun with this piece of trash

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
these guys i am sure do good. they wouldn't do it if nobody ever fell for it. no money to be made. however if they were smart they wouldn't make the deals look so good. make them like 1000 bucks better than average. not 3-5000 better. probably hook alot more fish with a better baited hook.

Need a partner??????

Top Bottom