Fuel controllers?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 08 nytro with alpine turbo and it has a pure logic fuel controller. I'm just wondering what's the best fuel controller for my sled? Any input? I've herd of many other brands but I'm not sure which one is the best.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
This is really the only way to properly fuel your sled.
We have sold over 120 kits now and are located right in central Ab.
The biggest benefits are unlimited fuel for bigger boost if needed, running on stock injection system when not on boost, much better starting, idleing, and fuel economy.
Alpine uses this system now on everything except low boost sleds. We have done almost 60 Powderlites kits and have many more booked before Xmas.

We have also done Impulse, Ulmer, Northwest, boondocker, and MCX kits.

NM

Reaction score
What all is needed for it to work? Is it an easy install?
The Nytro kit comes with a weld in fuel rail and 3 extra injectors that mount in the intercooler and spray in to the throttle bodies. You need to do some basic wiring and plumbing of the fuel supply. The welding is the most high tech end of the install, but we can help with that. About 70% of the kits we sell are shipped to the customer and most go to the US. Some of these customers feel better shipping us the intercooler for welding, but most have it done by someone they know. We help some customer's with questions via email or phone, but the direstions pretty much cover it.
The controller comes preset, and may only need a small adjustment once in a while.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Nytro kit comes with a weld in fuel rail and 3 extra injectors that mount in the intercooler and spray in to the throttle bodies. You need to do some basic wiring and plumbing of the fuel supply. The welding is the most high tech end of the install, but we can help with that. About 70% of the kits we sell are shipped to the customer and most go to the US. Some of these customers feel better shipping us the intercooler for welding, but most have it done by someone they know. We help some customer's with questions via email or phone, but the direstions pretty much cover it.
The controller comes preset, and may only need a small adjustment once in a while.

Would I be able to just drop my sled off and get it installed for me? If so how much would install be? Thanks

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By far second to none go to NM and get his Boost It system put on. It was probably the best thing I could've put on my Alpine Nytro. Neil's service and the product are top notch. The system worked so good and he was so helpful I'm waiting to see what he can come up with for the new Cat 1100t. Get the Boost It and don't look back.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

boostbaby

Reaction score
I dropped my Nytro off at the Boost-It shop and they totally set me up, this season my sled is going to RIP!!! I am now running a MCX kit with the Boost-It fuel box and CANNOT wait to get my baby on the snow!! The boys at the shop are all top notch people to deal with and Neils really stands behind his product. Boost-It all the way for a fuel controller:d

• Thanks

NM

Reaction score
Start buy taking your alpine weed wacker and toss it in the trees . Those guys couldent tune a lawnmower
Rather than bashing Alpine on every post, why not tell everyone what your sled is doing and ask for help on here. I think that is what most adults would do?
Two posts and two swings at Alpine...guys like you won't last long on this forum.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Neil....I have a 06 Apex with the 310 MCX kit but with a PL controler running on stock injectors.....I have the MCX injectors in the intercooler but not plumed for fuel or wired......I see your controler is around $800 but can you tell me what you would charge to install and hook up injectors to your kit? I have heard nothing bad about your work so i need to wake up my Apex!

NM

Reaction score
hey Neil....I have a 06 Apex with the 310 MCX kit but with a PL controler running on stock injectors.....I have the MCX injectors in the intercooler but not plumed for fuel or wired......I see your controler is around $800 but can you tell me what you would charge to install and hook up injectors to your kit? I have heard nothing bad about your work so i need to wake up my Apex!
I am heading to Revy this weekend for more etech testing, so maybe I can meet up with you and install it in my trailer.

Call me. 403-783-0047

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Neil, That is some awesome service.
Out testing and willing to set a seldder up.
Cant wait to go pick up my Nytro, then start saving up to run it down to you.

• Thanks

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading to Revy this weekend for more etech testing, so maybe I can meet up with you and install it in my trailer.

Call me. 403-783-0047

very great service but I'm not going to be able to......sled is in a million pieces.....but I will be calling you.....can you PM me a price so I can make sure I budget for it.......not to sure how to get the MCX injectors up and running?

Top Bottom