friggggiin cold

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey it's friggin cold

-32 on the ole temp gauge at 6 this morning

friggin brass nuts.

cold??? not even close

If this is too cold for ya then maybe it's time to fly south with all the other snowbirds.....

:D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cold??? not even close

If this is too cold for ya then maybe it's time to fly south with all the other snowbirds.....

:D

last time I tried to fly I ended up with a broken collar bone.... flying is cool, landing sucks....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know you Prairie Chickens think we're all a bunch of Pu$$ies out here in BC but -25 here this morning with the wind chill. So we go swimming!:beer:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
This is what happens if you do not correctly insulate, top is outside temp and bottom is temp on my night stand last night around 11:30pm (house built in the 50's) :eek::

IMG00206-20101122-2255.jpg

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you must be a polar bear huh :p

GB

haha, nope, just gotta do fieldwork in this crap and this is balmy compared to the arctic work we do (so thankful for that, its gonna get colder before it gets warmer), and one project we did a couple years ago in Siberia, 62 miles north of the arctic circle, drilling on a lfrozen ake in a meteor crater (thank god I did not have to go on that on)....sleeping in a shipping container with a heater that only worked 1/2 time with -50C and below temps....

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was -14 with the wind at my place on the Island,I no that is nothin to you prairie folk but here one this rock its cold,its the dampness.

Top Bottom