February Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow stopped and -14. Renshaw and Lucille groomed tonite. Has snowed for the past 3 days should be good up top. Wouldn't be going up until Sunday as nobody has invited me to ride. See life sucks here to.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Snow stopped and -14. Renshaw and Lucille groomed tonite. Has snowed for the past 3 days should be good up top. Wouldn't be going up until Sunday as nobody has invited me to ride. See life sucks here to.

I feel for ya man,It must be rough being what?15 min drive from the farthest staging area in Mcbride.If I had those kind of problems I think I might have to call up Dr. Phil..........LOL! LMAO!
As bad as it sucks,We all envy you!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunny and -15 this am. Groomer didn't work last nite like he said he was, so up Lucille and Renshaw this pm. Was up Lucille last nite to rescue a couple of guys that had dropped into a ravine that they should not have. New snow, seemed to be 8-9 inches.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sunny and -15 this am. Groomer didn't work last nite like he said he was, so up Lucille and Renshaw this pm. Was up Lucille last nite to rescue a couple of guys that had dropped into a ravine that they should not have. New snow, seemed to be 8-9 inches.

Did you lay a track for them to get out ?

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like Friday/Sat/Sun? We are coming down for the weekend and it's so cold here in Edmonton.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Thanks. The weather sounds GREAT! I usually don't trust the Weather Network, but it's better than nothing.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of now -3 and we are getting hammered with a blizzard, high winds and snow making it very bad outside. Has been getting worse all morning. Was only blowing early, but now heavy snow as well. Be careful if heading this way.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Barry, post a photo so we can all feel better about the beautiful day were having in Edmonton...it won't last long though.

As of now -3 and we are getting hammered with a blizzard, high winds and snow making it very bad outside. Has been getting worse all morning. Was only blowing early, but now heavy snow as well. Be careful if heading this way.

Summit162

Reaction score
About six of us are headind up there on Thrusday night I hope the conditions are good for friday and saturday!!! first trip of the year!!! hope it is a good one!!! Can anyone let me know on how the conditions are looking for the weekend???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still snowing and supposed to snow up till Thurs. Sunny and flurries for the weekend, a bit colder for Sat. -12. Next week looks like alot of snow all week. Quess I better ride all week this week.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a tuff life. I wish I had that problem. LOL
Steve
Still snowing and supposed to snow up till Thurs. Sunny and flurries for the weekend, a bit colder for Sat. -12. Next week looks like alot of snow all week. Quess I better ride all week this week.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Renshaw, 8 hours of knee to waist deep new powder all over the Renshaw. Visibility was not the best but on a scale of 1-10 a 6. Most all the rooms in town are booked, but we just had a cancellation so give me a call or PM if you want to stay in town.

duramaxdan

Reaction score
where are all the helmet cam vids Barry?

mountain mod mexcian is ready for another trip maybe the 28, 29 ,30
any room out thier for us? will try for 4 this time

Dan
vid form first day before the wreck all fixed now need to get the skis down more

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dan. I believe we have rooms but will let Judy PM you tomorrow. The snow was awsome today and my first time using the helmut cam didn't work so good as I had it set to low and got alot of the white stuff and my skies. Will have to adjust before next trip. I will let Firefly post his thoughts on our day.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunny sky today and +4. What a day for a ride with the deep snow over the last 3 days.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back from Bell, -6 and snowing. 3-4 feet of fresh at least, in some spots we found over 4 feet. Alot of stuck's and only took me 5 hours to run out of fuel. Man what a lot of snow. Will post some vid's on tube.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Returned last night from McBride after 3 days of awesome riding. WOW!!! First off, a HUGE thank you to Barry & Judy (Mountain Haven B&B) -- incredible people with a wonderful Bed & Breakfast! Their hospitality, Judy's baking, & wicked breakfasts are second to none! And it's always great when Barry has time to go for a ride!

We rode Renshaw for the first 2 days -- visibility a little poor, but TONS of snow. Rode Bell the 3rd day -- simply stellar! 3 - 4 feet of POW. Barry took a video of me jumping which is posted on the tube... and I have lots of photos to post shortly.

GOTTA LOVE MCBRIDE !

Top Bottom