February Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, today is +5 and not snowing. Will be riding tomorrow so will post some pic. of the snow conditions.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up Bell and Lucille today. About a foot of new on top of what we had in the last 4 days. Very good conditions. Replaced the broken window in Bell Cabin and put up more hangers for the wet stuff. For those riding here this weekend we are having a Family and Toboggan ride on Sunday at Lucille cabin. The hill behind the cabin will be closed for sledder's and no parking on the left side of the cabin, as there will be tobaggan's coming down that side. No alcohol in the cabin between 11:00 and 3:30 as there will be kids in the cabin. RCMP have been invited to this function and I hope they show. Hot Dogs and a pop $1.00. Cheap lunch.

GRD

Reaction score
Do you have recent pictures of Renshaw?
:nopics:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pictures, have not been up for a few days. Ran into some guys last nite and they said Renshaw had a ton of new snow. The last time up for me there was about 2-3 feet of new and it snowed after I was up.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys, well Rod says he is going to keep Renshaw groomed all weekend and there is a CRAP LOAD of new snow up there, hopefully the warmth won't wreck it!
It should prove to be a pretty good weekend over all in McBride.
BBToys are you coming up the Renshaw this weekend?

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Bell has already been groomed, Renshaw was groomed this afternoon(thurs) so should be ready to go for Friday Morning and Lucille is getting groomed for saturday.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE HAPPY FAMILY DAY!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up Renshaw today and there is a good 3-4 feet of new snow and in some places even more. A ton of snow and played hard all day. Will try to get pic on tomorrow, to tired tonite.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here`s a picture for you Barry

Attachments

• reshaw Feb 16.jpg
    reshaw Feb 16.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 162

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well I already posted this info in the wrong thread but I figured I would put it in the right thread anyways, I seriously need more sleep!

Hello again all, Well Rod Groomed Lucille today (saturday) in the afternoon, Sunday is the big family barbeque at the cabin, only a buck for a hotdog and drink! Also there will be tobbogan rides and family activities which should be fun for all. Renshaw is getting groomed this evening and should be nice and clean and ready for the boys Sunday AM. There is still lots of nice snow to be found on Renshaw and Bell from what I have heard from some of the guys that have been up there, plus we seem to keep getting more which is always good. We even had sun today! Well for like 10 minutes but I am still counting it! I hope to see you all on the Hills... HAPPY RIDING TO ALL!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4extreme, nice pic looks like a good day!
It was a great day for most of us. I think for Barry it was 50/50. The snow was good but his rebuild may put a sour note on things... right Barry. What can you expect with over 4000kms on a `07 Doo,lol. I have more pics to put up later. The snow around the cabin sucks, If people come up to renshaw and play where everyone else plays then they are not going to have as much fun. This was my 6 trip to renshaw and today was my 2nd trip to the cabin. The best snow is no where near the cabin, people have got to get on their machines and explore. When I went to the cabin i talked with one guy and he hadn`t gone anywhere. There was at least 50 machines lined up and I`m sure most of them didn`t get 2kms from the cabin. Rob and I put about 70 miles on the sleds today. Take 40 miles off for the trail and we did 30 in the Meadows and trying to get in to the Ant Hills. I made it in because BBtoys said I wouldn`t,lol. It took me and Rob over an hour to break trail in which is normally a easy ride up.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunny,+5, 3-5ft of powder,chain case oil all over my belly pan and one derailed track.Does not get any worst...:violin::

gro4u

Reaction score
Coming to McBride this weekend starting thurs. - Anyone been up Horsey Creek Lately? Any trail reports this week appreciated!

Last edited:
Top Bottom