Edmonton Snowmobile Show - Oct 22-24, 2010

shortsport

Reaction score
hi there,
I will definately be looking for the donation jar!! My daughter made the trip to disney from Toronto some years ago and it was the time of her short lived life.Sadly she passed away in April of this year after 16yrs of battling several surgeries,numerous hospital stays lasting weeks at a time,and a lifetime of wondering why all the constant pain in her life,and yet....the the sweetest child I've ever known....and to everyone who knew her she was indeed an angel.I sincerely wish all the best to the family.:)

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi there,
I will definately be looking for the donation jar!! My daughter made the trip to disney from Toronto some years ago and it was the time of her short lived life.Sadly she passed away in April of this year after 16yrs of battling several surgeries,numerous hospital stays lasting weeks at a time,and a lifetime of wondering why all the constant pain in her life,and yet....the the sweetest child I've ever known....and to everyone who knew her she was indeed an angel.I sincerely wish all the best to the family.:)

gosh, sitting here in the hotel room in edmonton awaiting the show and the first time away from my very young kids, thats hard to read. you guys are tough and i wish you the best of luck. see you at the s&m booth

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gosh, sitting here in the hotel room in edmonton awaiting the show and the first time away from my very young kids, thats hard to read. you guys are tough and i wish you the best of luck. see you at the s&m booth[/QUOTE

Yes see you there.
Isn't it odd how it works sometimes ? Strangers from all over pull together for one cause . Because of Taylor more people than ever will know about what kind of people make up snowandmud. Because we are so blessed to have Taylor's family as part of ours here, so many people are making the extra effort to meet this weekend and help.
And perhaps most importantly of all,because of Taylor's story we have been reminded to stop in our tracks and to enjoy life and each other. Appreciate what you have, who you love and to say a prayer for a little girl west of Edmonton . She needs the prayers of each and everyone of us.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A water jug. i was consider that done! one might make it to lunch. i herd Taylor being mentioned on the radio today too. This certainly is not just a forum.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Some photos from setting up last night

Attachments

• SnowShow 006.jpg
    SnowShow 006.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 538
  • SnowShow 007.jpg
    SnowShow 007.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 534

crooklyn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait.
Drove from Prince George last night. We have the show next week in town but i'm sure no where near how big this is going to be and with all the vendors and sponsors. PLUS i get to pickup my new BOSS Highrise Seat from Bruce at Mountain Magic tonight!!!

Have to drag the wife their but first i have to take her shopping today GRRR.
Need to get her into sledding!

Pics look great but 4pm feels like forever away, but i bet everyone setting up will be sweating bullets to get everything ready in time.

Top Bottom