I thought you were all comin' on this:

Attachments

• SHORT BUS.jpg
    SHORT BUS.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 557

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are the best times to go? what is admission fee's? might be coming from FSJ. any decalling guys going to be there?

thanks!

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be my first sled show, so not sure what to expect, but do you think any of the vendors will be selling the new cat seat...i need an all black one

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tryed mapquest expo center but couldn't find it.... whats the address? and where is it close too?

Its the same spot as agricom, its actually an addition to the old agricom, so just go to the same spot as last years show, cant miss it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right across 118th avenue from the coliseum(rexall place) ...... 118th avenue/wayne gretzky drive....

thats what i was lookin for...... didn't go to the edmonton one last year... went to the calgary one

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the locker room!! So if you get there before 8 I wonder if you can avoid the 10 buck cover?? :confused::beer::d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to the locker room!! So if you get there before 8 I wonder if you can avoid the 10 buck cover?? :confused::beer::d:beer:

they told me they come around at about 7:30 and collect otherwise you will be asked to leave.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they told me they come around at about 7:30 and collect otherwise you will be asked to leave.

:confused:i thought the cover charge last year was because they were showing the Pay Per View UFC Fight :confused:
is it on again this saturday?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope there's no Celine Dion concert this year, parking sucked friday night last year.:rant:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
:confused:i thought the cover charge last year was because they were showing the Pay Per View UFC Fight :confused:
is it on again this saturday?

yes it is Shan, Pay Per View UFC and Eskimo's game....

Top Bottom