Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cranking it in the evening
Screenshot_20240814_220248_Canada Maps.jpg

20240814_183910.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Paint Shaker day,,, alot of fine tuning coming up...
20240817_115240.jpg

Even with no e-assist it flys... lol

They require find tuning in the ergonomics department,,, after that it's hammer down time...

I can't wait too shread some trails...

A road bike in Wolves clothing,,, that and lots of crashes ...

It's all about good times gang,,, thanks for sharing all,,, what a great Summer in Our area...

Old and Rusty

Don

Last edited:

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and Miss Drew562 get Ebike pissed at the Fringe. 54 years and I’ve never been to the fringeView attachment 286415View attachment 286416
We live near Argyll . First time for us renting the scooters to get to Fringe. Girlfriend and I each rode one there and doubled back on one. A little sketchy in the dark and after a few pops with 2 of us on scooter, lol. It only took us 10 minutes each way.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live near Argyll . First time for us renting the scooters to get to Fringe. Girlfriend and I each rode one there and doubled back on one. A little sketchy in the dark and after a few pops with 2 of us on scooter, lol. It only took us 10 minutes each way.
Yeah, it’s incredible. This electric technology. We rode from Louis Estates way west. We’re still out and about pretty cool cause my wife’s a non-drinker and I’m ripping around dozen beers. The River Valley is absolutely a mirror on the water, beautiful.
IMG_5857.jpeg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes,,, good times for all,,, the fall temps are the best...

A bit of work at the farm then I'll start rigging up my new Paint Shaker...
20240817_132909.jpg

The plan was too thin out on the bikes vvv
20240817_181128.jpg

20240817_181231.jpg

It looks like alot less units when there spread out in the bike barn... lol...

Sell 1 and buy 3...

The deflation thing isn't working out as expected...

Don't get me started on the Fat tire e-quads...

Oh boy...

Thanks for sharing gang...

We're a awesome group of folks bringing good times too the mix...

A hobby and sport that anyone can do with friends and family...

Rusty Chain

Don

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Paint Shaker day,,, alot of fine tuning coming up...
View attachment 286383

Even with no e-assist it flys... lol

They require find tuning in the ergonomics department,,, after that it's hammer down time...

I can't wait too shread some trails...

A road bike in Wolves clothing,,, that and lots of crashes ...

It's all about good times gang,,, thanks for sharing all,,, what a great Summer in Our area...

Old and Rusty

Don
Gravel grinders are the latest trend in bikes.
Not for me, I'm a go hard for couple hours then beverage time type of guy.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beverage for sure
20240707_134614.jpg

If someone is looking for a great starter bike send me a pm...

$200 and your good too go...

Raleigh Over-take xc with riser...
20240818_104545.jpg

700c x 33 gravel rippers
20230324_145031.jpg

It will take a person further then they can walk in 1 hour.

Its a great bike with 3x7 gear set,,, no,,, a Awesome bike...

It's just part of my buy and sell program...

Pass the good deals on I say...

Cheers gang

Hopefully 1 bike less by fall

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did 2 top hill coaster runs today,,, i forgot too get a in motion photo... My bad ...
20240818_161242.jpg

Depart the top of the hill and coast as far as the bike will go,,, One run was a 16 mile rounder,,, the other hill-decend was 12 miles...

Pretty mellow climb too the staging-area...

Great weather today,,, a bit warm at 3 pm,,, it cooled off around 7 pm...

I got some of the body ergonomics dialed in,,, theres more too do...

This bike will be a pack-unit,,, throw it on the deck or in the trailer when im pulling loads this fall,,, lite weight and easy too set up for rides while waiting for loads...

Tour around the city's while they make up their minds on what too load...

I love unorganized company's... lol

The longer they £uvk around the further i can ride... ha

Looking for Lost

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my e-bike but its alot of unit too pack around when alot of the areas i freak-went are semil flat with rolling climbs and drops

The time has come too build a gravel road/ mild trail bike...
20240817_115240.jpg

Ridged Ridged with 700c gravel tires sporting rim brakes...

The unit is based on old school,,, nothing fancy going on here...

Brake it down too pack or threw it whole in the box of the truck or wagon if im pulling a few loads...

Its easy too idle 20 or 30 miles threw part of the day,,, a few stops here and there and relax the day...

Some trails will good and not so much for others,,, if I end up on a trial I don't like I'll find another further on...

Bike push the nasty section's if things look favorable moving forward...

Some of the best trails I've been on are normally past a few ruff section's,,, no one knows this unless you go...

The trick for me is taking things slow,,, no panic too get anywhere,,, there's no late fee if I don't show up...

Im positive there will be some fast sections,,, Guaranteed there will be ( alot ) of slow ones...

Crank away at the pedals or jump ship and push the bike up the hill,,, try not too use too much energy so a person is refreshed at the top of the hill then giver...

If I loose 5 or 7 minutes hiking up a hill I'll make it up going down the back side,,, ( just kidding. )

Id end up idling down the back side so I can take in the views...

I mentioned this before,,, if a person isn't having fun then something is not right,,, sometimes folks giver too much and it takes the fun out of it...

Legs,,, back and body gets beat-up on a few rides and the sport is no fun...

Slow it down and relaxing is key...

At least in my world,,, each person gets too pick and choose how much they want too Contribute on each ride...

A slow day is actually more fun then the fast ones...

At least for Me...

Great Summer gang,,,i hope everyone got time too take it in with friends and family...

Furry ones too... lol

Got too run,,,its nappy nappy time for a bit to set my self up for a evening ride,,, they say its supposed too rain so I'll use my slicker to reple the sprinkles...

Cheers gang

Don

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my e-bike but its alot of unit too pack around when alot of the areas i freak-went are semil flat with rolling climbs and drops

The time has come too build a gravel road/ mild trail bike...
View attachment 286496

Ridged Ridged with 700c gravel tires sporting rim brakes...

The unit is based on old school,,, nothing fancy going on here...

Brake it down too pack or threw it whole in the box of the truck or wagon if im pulling a few loads...

Its easy too idle 20 or 30 miles threw part of the day,,, a few stops here and there and relax the day...

Some trails will good and not so much for others,,, if I end up on a trial I don't like I'll find another further on...

Bike push the nasty section's if things look favorable moving forward...

Some of the best trails I've been on are normally past a few ruff section's,,, no one knows this unless you go...

The trick for me is taking things slow,,, no panic too get anywhere,,, there's no late fee if I don't show up...

Im positive there will be some fast sections,,, Guaranteed there will be ( alot ) of slow ones...

Crank away at the pedals or jump ship and push the bike up the hill,,, try not too use too much energy so a person is refreshed at the top of the hill then giver...

If I loose 5 or 7 minutes hiking up a hill I'll make it up going down the back side,,, ( just kidding. )

Id end up idling down the back side so I can take in the views...

I mentioned this before,,, if a person isn't having fun then something is not right,,, sometimes folks giver too much and it takes the fun out of it...

Legs,,, back and body gets beat-up on a few rides and the sport is no fun...

Slow it down and relaxing is key...

At least in my world,,, each person gets too pick and choose how much they want too Contribute on each ride...

A slow day is actually more fun then the fast ones...

At least for Me...

Great Summer gang,,,i hope everyone got time too take it in with friends and family...

Furry ones too... lol

Got too run,,,its nappy nappy time for a bit to set my self up for a evening ride,,, they say its supposed too rain so I'll use my slicker to reple the sprinkles...

Cheers gang

Don

taking the slow lane works wonders, besides who would you be racing against anyway, better to see what is out there than a blurry side show? keep on keeping on Don

don.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been busy at the fitness work site and no time to get more stuff sorted for the Grizz
20240820_110502.jpg

Slowly but surely it will become a gravel road shaker and pavement pounder...

A few modifications for up front dialing in the ergonomics...

This will be one fun project at penny's on the dollar... lol

Budget friendly all the way...

Yo

Top Bottom