Dog thread

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for all your losses, Every pet owner has been there, I bury a lot of people ( I'm up to 67 now) and large pets ( horse's mostly) and I get way more emotional over the pets.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20240903_213307.jpg
loki enjoying the evening camp fire

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gate.
Sorry to hear about your loss. It's been 6 weeks since we had to put our dog down. Every night I still think I have to let him outside for his pee break. I still shut the gate going into our yard. Sad times that's for sure
The gate. Once in a while, I look and see my gate open and panic and then realize he’s been gone Since April. A lifetime of keeping gates closed. Tough habit to break.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video is really hard to watch. Certainly brought back some memories
Yeah...WTF Drew! Lol. On my third Husky and the latest just hit 11. I love senior dogs, something about them, but it always seems to creep up on a guy quickly. It does not get easier. I think it gets harder. Amazing creatures!

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I tried to live without a dog or dogs when we lost two back in 2009, it lasted 8 months, it was way to quiet and something was definitely missing. We’ve since gone through 1 of the best dogs I’ve ever known and have 2 more that bring us joy everyday.
IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3182.jpeg
00010954.jpeg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah...WTF Drew! Lol. On my third Husky and the latest just hit 11. I love senior dogs, something about them, but it always seems to creep up on a guy quickly. It does not get easier. I think it gets harder. Amazing creatures!
Sorry I didn’t post to make anybody more sad. I keep my drama posts for the other threads lol. I posted to show how special humans are with our relationship and love for our dogs. That video describes 99% of dog owners to a T.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t post to make anybody more sad. I keep my drama posts for the other threads lol. I posted to show how special humans are with our relationship and love for our dogs. That video describes 99% of dog owners to a T.
It is very true!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya…ya got me leakin again.

Top Bottom