December snow (McBride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. Still at 290 hp. May have been the new fuel.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:I"ll have her torn down real soon and see what happened,new fuel so im thinking that was it,,I"ll be back..lol:)

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)I was using vp but then i tried the fuel from afd....and boom,,,wont be using their stuff anymore.:nono:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of you Snow And Mud people are in town for Christmas, all our cafes are closed on Christmas day. If you are reading this tonite stock-up or call me tomorrow and we try to accomadate. Happy Holidays

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dec 26/Conditions - Well, BBtoys, Summit and Myself rode Renshaw today, there wasn't to many trucks in the parking lot. Mabie 8. The powder was good, 2 1/2 to 3' snow, we went to a few area's that it was waist high. The only problem was poor visibility, but we made the best of it. We played in the trees most of the day. A few good stucks and all too.

Attachments

• dec26 038 (Small).jpg
    dec26 038 (Small).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 173
  • dec26 043 (Small).jpg
    dec26 043 (Small).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 173
  • dec26 047 (Small).jpg
    dec26 047 (Small).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 171

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be there on the 10th, try to leave some pow pow for us!;)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dec 28 - Friday: Trail up was Awsome at 8:00 am coming down was rough, the parking lot was full the road was lined up 2km with trucks and trailers:eek:. It was quite socked in and you had to play more in the bushes to see where you were going. We had an AWSOME ride though, we played all day in 2-5 feet of powder:D:D. My nitros ran out today :(. Can't get it filled at Ride'nhide, there pump is broken. Arms are sore, time to head to the Kilin for the smorg, gotta go before its all gone..

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw as well today. Pretty busy with alot of sledders but we still found a few feet of fresh untracked powder. The trail out was brutal due to all the sledders today. I would estimate at least 300 machines today if not more. Still had alot of fun though.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pictures do not lie. There is alot of deep stuff but not at the cabin. Go explore. Snowing when we left the hill yesterday so more new today I'm sure. Forcast is for snow through to Friday. Barry

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dec 29/07 - We rode Renshaw again today, basically the same as yesterday. Most of the day the visibility was poor, there was the odd time the sun popped out, when that happened we rode hard. Theres stars in the sky tonight, hopefully that means we get one day with some blue sky's. Tommorow we are riding Bell as we are heading home tommorow night.:(

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 29/07 - We rode Renshaw again today, basically the same as yesterday. Most of the day the visibility was poor, there was the odd time the sun popped out, when that happened we rode hard. Theres stars in the sky tonight, hopefully that means we get one day with some blue sky's. Tommorow we are riding Bell as we are heading home tommorow night.:(
I was watching the weather forecast tonight and it doesn`t look like clear skys for tomorrow for anyone. You may get a break or two in the clouds...have fun guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom