Crude Oil to Tip Over $100.00 Barrel WTF!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No your absolutey right, however there is a bank in the states called the FED you may have heard of them. THEY DO have gold that is bonded to the money. The american money is made by the government. NOT the bank of steve. Or goldman sachs....lol that was low

American money is not made by the government. Its made by the federal reserve. The federal reserve is a PRIVATE corporation that lends money to the government at interest. thats half the reason the USA is in the trouble it is in. They don't even own their own money. Its lent to them by private enterprise at interest. And yes it is the Goldman sachs and Rockafellers that have it.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
lol 90cents a liter for gas in alberta tzzzzzzzz

we are sitting here at 1.05 for just about 2 weeks already

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I beleive hurricane season is about to begin. Reason enough to jack prices.....on speculation.

Bend me over.....

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No your absolutey right, however there is a bank in the states called the FED you may have heard of them. THEY DO have gold that is bonded to the money. The american money is made by the government. NOT the bank of steve. Or goldman sachs....lol that was low

Nope, the government borrows its money from the federal reserve bank, which is a private enterprise. Also the money is backed by nothing, its legal tender.
It used to be baked by gold until the government did the gold seizure during the great depression. :d:d

Top Bottom