Over a barrel

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got 2 minutes into the video and had enough of big fat sweaty Natives pretending to be "Stuart's of the land"

x2

I couldnt get past it. Got mad and exited. Guess ill have to just skip past that part if it gets better.

Im honestly curious how far the first nations thing is going to go. Is anyone lucky enough to be born with this rare and precious blood going to carry a trump card for the rest of their lives? I get it. They were here first. Some other people came and disrupted the lifestyle they had. Open a history book........not much of its fair. My dad's side ended up here because they were fleeing the second largest genocide in human history. My great grandparents siblings were hung from the town gates by Stalin's thugs. That wasnt fair either. So they came here with nothing looking to make a better life for themselves.

This first nations schtick is getting old. Unfortunately I think we are only seeing the beginning.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’ve watched the video twice now. Few things have left me pondering.

What did the aboriginal bands do with all the money. For instance. The great bear rain forest is not fenced haha. It’s also massive. No money spent on fencing at all. So although I buy this speech we just got on this clip I’m curious to know where the chinga is at?
Now after Trudy loses this election is the trial going to start?. Just saying. If I hid and imbezzled millions and I got caught I’d be going to jail and never coming out.

I would also like to mention that I’m sure if we dig deep enough that Y2Y is also involved.

So glad this clip came out before the election.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Politicians will cave due to social media pressure and to get votes

They deserve nothing from society until they start to contribute.
And we are all unique not just them.......

Ooops that may not have been politically correct.

As for the rainbow Turd, if it gets hot he will just skip town.....Canada

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth may was born and lived in the states

Scheer has dual citizenship

Jagmeet is jagmeet.

None of our options know a thing about work. Yet here we are with a bunch of ****ty boxes. One of which we have to put a check mark on.

Just saying. 4 solid years of being sold out. A traitor.

The UN is a cespool if corruption an scheer doesn’t care.

I don’t see this being a majority. Lots of people my parents age don’t trust scheer. Buckle up. She’s gonna be a ride.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth may was born and lived in the states

Scheer has dual citizenship

Jagmeet is jagmeet.

None of our options know a thing about work. Yet here we are with a bunch of ****ty boxes. One of which we have to put a check mark on.

Just saying. 4 solid years of being sold out. A traitor.

The UN is a cespool if corruption an scheer doesn’t care.

I don’t see this being a majority. Lots of people my parents age don’t trust scheer. Buckle up. She’s gonna be a ride.

I agree with this guy ^^^^

Top Bottom