Cluthing on boosted nytro

TURBOLOVER

Reaction score
Have a boosted nytro, powder lites kit with boosted kit.Was running good , all numbers were good . Put new boosted box on and now banging off rev limter , thinking i have to put more weight in primary but already running 8bu weight with steel in both holes ,looking for sugestions thnx

mitty26

Reaction score
Mpi rivets in your 8bu's or dalton adjustables. I have heard guys even welding on the back of the 8bu's to get them heavier.

TURBOLOVER

Reaction score
Just steel rivets ,and just hear of mpi rivets . Are you talking about about adjustable rivets or the Dalton weights .I have the weights but don't think the profile will work. Think it is not aggressive enough

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dalton DTYA-2 weights. 14.5 rollers? Start at 82 grams. What secondary spring you running? White white yamaha? Arctic Cat green? Epi purple?

TURBOLOVER

Reaction score
Yes 14.5 rollers,blue pink blue on primary, stock secondary ,white white secondary, had epi purple in there found stock worked better at the time

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
start with 81 grams. 8fs weight are 68 gram base and 8fp are 65 gram or viva versa but the heavier of the two loaded in all three holes with 17.2 solid steel robots (4.5 grams each) or super tips or I prefer the dalton dtya-2 weights.

Last edited:

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I stock the Mpi rivets if that is the route you go-Darren

TURBOLOVER

Reaction score
Thanks for all the information guys ,got all the parts ,headed to the hills .

Top Bottom