Calgary Snowmobile and Atv Show

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who stopped by to say hi, It was a good show and everyone is great in Calgary.
The lucky winner of our door prize is JESSICA HOWE from Calgary.

Congratulations Jessica, Yor prizes will be sent to you via mail.

Jessica won a hoodie,decal and a hat.

How sincere is this post?

I stopped by and you dont even remember me:(

Dont you mean everyone in Calfairy is great?:eek:

Like Jessica Howe is a real person:rolleyes:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you two..............My post was very sencere and You did stopped by to say hi to me. If you did then the name joblow doesn't ring a bell. Sorry as I know you as Snotrocket!!!!! And yes you are right calgfairy and Im sure Jessica is a real person. As for you fabby!!!!! Maybe Jessica is a child. Have you thought of that. HUMMMMMM.But Im sure she is over 18.She does work.. You guys better watch it down there maybe Jessica is a hard core sledder or quad and she will kick both of your buts on the trails. LOLOLOL
Once again congratulations Jessica on your win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you two..............My post was very sencere and You did stopped by to say hi to me. If you did the joblow doesn't ring a bell. Sorry as I know you as Snotrocket!!!!! And yes you are right calgfairy and Im sure Jessica is a real person. As for you fabby!!!!! Maybe Jessica is a child. Have you thought of that. HUMMMMMM.But Im sure she is over 18.She does work.. You guys better watch it down there maybe Jessica is a hard core sledder or quad and she will kick both of your butts on the trails. LOLOLOL

what a potty mouth:rant:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you two..............My post was very sencere and You did stopped by to say hi to me. If you did then the name joblow doesn't ring a bell. Sorry as I know you as Snotrocket!!!!! And yes you are right calgfairy and Im sure Jessica is a real person. As for you fabby!!!!! Maybe Jessica is a child. Have you thought of that. HUMMMMMM.But Im sure she is over 18.She does work.. You guys better watch it down there maybe Jessica is a hard core sledder or quad and she will kick both of your butts on the trails. LOLOLOL

Did you mean joblow or blowjo_ .

And once again I did stop and talk to you.

Makes no diff if she is a hard core sledder and thumps us. Fab and me are old everyone kicks our butts. We dont even own sleds were just here to be with you.

-

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya JO-BLOW. you know!!!!! AND. no you didn't talk to me. I think you are lying about the no sled thing, . Your only as old as you want to be.. GEEZZZER.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya JO-BLOW. you know!!!!! AND. no you didn't talk to me. I think you are lying about the no sled thing, . Your only as old as you want to be.. GEEZZZER.

I actually have 6 pics of you at the show. One pic is especially yummy:D .I will save them for further posts. You spoke to the camera man for at least 5 minutes. Fab and I rent sleds for real. You make me feel young again:D

F

FAB1

Makes no diff if she is a hard core sledder and thumps us. Fab and me are old everyone kicks our butts. We dont even own sleds were just here to be with you.

Yup...what Would Ya Like to chat with me ^^^^^

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet pics guys i am going to the show in abby on the weekend i will get some pics for you guys rock on

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually have 6 pics of you at the show. One pic is especially yummy:D .I will save them for further posts. You spoke to the camera man for at least 5 minutes. Fab and I rent sleds for real. You make me feel young again:D

Down to 5 pics of DragonLady.:(..............got Smeckle on one pic.:mad:.......aim ain't what it used to be:eek:

Top Bottom