Calgary Snowmobile and Atv Show

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going up today at noon with j-man. Looking for Klim gear hopfully there is some good deals.

F

FAB1

Going up today at noon with j-man. Looking for Klim gear hopfully there is some good deals.

Walt Healy Yamaha, Snowmobile Recyclers and Rocky Mountain Extreme are all selling KLIM...best deal I heard of is 10% off retail (not much of a deal if you ask me)....I finally saw the new KLIM DEVO helmuts......expensive and FUGLY....GOT FLOWERPOT....:D

GRD

Reaction score
FAB, Didn't see you last night at Flames Central!

F

FAB1

FAB, Didn't see you last night at Flames Central!

Never made it....:(....GOT TEENAGE DAUGHTER (and friends) that is/are in a wee bit of trouble....:(:mad:

Hopefully you guys hooked up with some of the other peeps that were there....:)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walt Healy Yamaha, Snowmobile Recyclers and Rocky Mountain Extreme are all selling KLIM...best deal I heard of is 10% off retail (not much of a deal if you ask me)....I finally saw the new KLIM DEVO helmuts......expensive and FUGLY....GOT FLOWERPOT....:D

Mean and Hurtful:(

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally saw the new KLIM DEVO helmuts......expensive and FUGLY....GOT FLOWERPOT....:D

Just on a side note, I was watching Thunderstruck 6IX this morning at work, and noticed that one of the riders was wearing one of them things, so they must have been available last year to a select few.

tekim:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just on a side note, I was watching Thunderstruck 6IX this morning at work, and noticed that one of the riders was wearing one of them things, so they must have been available last year to a select few.

tekim:D

Brad Story boost expert and test pilot for Klim.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was very disapointed in this show. The 10% off on klim was sure not a great deal, but I bought it anyway cause I was there. But I could not believe how little stuff the vendors had. J-Man wanted a can for his 08 XP somwhat of a popular sled this year I think. Not one to be found????? Everyone we talked to said we have lots at the shop, which driving all the way from Red Deer doesn't really do me any good. To me if the venders want to sell stuff you should have it on site. We had a big list of wants "15 or so items" and came home with 3 things 2 of which weren't on our list. I wil not spend the $20 to get in and the drive from Red Deer. Sorry for the rant but if there are any vendors out there, just fedback.:violin:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this years show was a step down from last year. I was really hoping this years would be better than last year so we didn't make the trip north for the Edmonton show. My brother wanted to buy some goggles but we didn't anything for sledders. I still don't understand why polaris doesn't bring any accessories or gear. A couple of mannequins dressed up?
I know the doo dealers are told they're not allowed to bring stuff, maybe poo is the same.

Nice to meet everyone at the S&M booth, talked to Extreme Velocity - bought some dvd's and Randy & Lori Zacaruk are great people.

And a note to Lori... the group I was with are my twisted friends and not "life partners" as they may have told you :)
The amsoil girls need a raise cause of these guys!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amsoil girls need a raise cause of these guys![/QUOTE]

I would second that!!!!! They looked highly intelligent and great conversationalist. Thier salary should be at least DOUBLED..

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I took alot of photo's and will post them on here sometime today. Thanks to all the people that came to the booth and supported us. And thanks to Dragon Lady, Sarah, and GETR'DONE for there help all weekend, thanks GETR'DONE for the accomadations too. The show they said was busier than last year. I wasn't there last year to know. Most of the people have not heard of this site, but Im sure alot of them know now, we gave out thousands of cards and spoke with alot of people. We had a lot of interest and hope you all sign in as members on the site. The more members we have the more information that is available to all. Alot of us meet new riding buddy's on here and find upto date conditions and watch great video's.

GRD

Reaction score
I took alot of photo's and will post them on here sometime today. Thanks to all the people that came to the booth and supported us. And thanks to Dragon Lady, Sarah, and GETR'DONE for there help all weekend, thanks GETR'DONE for the accomadations too. The show they said was busier than last year. I wasn't there last year to know. Most of the people have not heard of this site, but Im sure alot of them know now, we gave out thousands of cards and spoke with alot of people. We had a lot of interest and hope you all sign in as members on the site. The more members we have the more information that is available to all. Alot of us meet new riding buddy's on here and find upto date conditions and watch great video's.

The show was a lot different from the Edmonton show. I also took some pictures, I will try and post them tonight.

No worries rknight, glad I could help.

F

FAB1

IMO....Alberta needs 1 show only and it should be in Edmonton...I am glad I didn't spend the $$$ to have a Summer Sucks booth in Cowtown....(I can't believe I just said that....LOL).

OVER!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm struggling with your answer as well...considering your avitar...Hmmmm.
Cheerz.

IMO....Alberta needs 1 show only and it should be in Edmonton...I am glad I didn't spend the $$$ to have a Summer Sucks booth in Cowtown....(I can't believe I just said that....LOL).

OVER!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who stopped by to say hi, It was a good show and everyone is great in Calgary.
The lucky winner of our door prize is JESSICA HOWE from Calgary.

Congratulations Jessica, Yor prizes will be sent to you via mail.

Jessica won a hoodie,decal and a hat.

Top Bottom