Calgary Snowmobile and Atv Show

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
ADDED PHOTO's
Snow and Mud.com will be in Calgary at the show Booth #72, come and get your shirts, hoodys, touques, hats, stickers from us there.

The show is:

Saturday November 17th 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday November 18th 11:00 am to 10:00 pm

at the

Stampede Park - Roundup Center - Hall B
1410 Olympic Way S.E
Calgary AB

Some more products we are looking at:

- Long sleeve shirts
- Sweat Shirt
- Hats

Will you members from Calgary attend the show?

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be going for sure. Need to buy a t-shirt for sure.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully im home cause id like to come in. O wait, i was suppose to be sledding that weekend. O well i think i might make a revy day trip on sunday.

F

FAB1

Yup I'll be there I'am Fab's designated driver Got 60 pounder?

NOPE I need a new one....last one got finished Friday night at the Sled Show....:D

OVER!!!

ps...try and pick me up in something a little nicer this time will you ST....;);):cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If C.C. answers the phone for you from now on, I'll buy you another 60 pounder.

Hello.......................Hello....................Hello...................Hello..................are you still there.............................Hello...................................Hello

Can't help you with the ride
though.........................................Handicapped Bus or Smart Car is all I got ............................X.P. started on fire in my garage and now the Viper is toast. No warranty from Ski Doo but house insurance is gonna cover it .....{ got conections}. Thank the Sled Gods you gave me the contact for the fire suits or the whole family would be hibacheed.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope to make it, i live in Calgary but they have me working up in Fort St John, 50/50 if it will be during time off.

F

FAB1

Got home from the show and wanted to say it was GREAT to see Knight and GRD again....ran into BIG DAWG, FM8 and met PO:)P (he looks just like Captain Jack Sparrow from Extreme Machines) ;);) & I also met Crazy Wheeler....I always like those first few seconds when they have that Deer in the Headlights look....YOUR FAB....:confused:....LMPhAO!!!

OVER!!!

ps...The Dragon Lady asked me to marry her next week in Vegas but I'm not quite ready for that so we are off to Banff tonight for a quick romance in the Rockies.....:p:p:p

pss...bunch of Snowesters were in attendance as well.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home from the show and wanted to say it was GREAT to see Knight and GRD again....ran into BIG DAWG, FM8 and met PO:)P (he looks just like Captain Jack Sparrow from Extreme Machines) ;);) & I also met Crazy Wheeler....I always like those first few seconds when they have that Deer in the Headlights look....YOUR FAB....:confused:....LMPhAO!!!

OVER!!!

ps...The Dragon Lady asked me to marry her next week in Vegas but I'm not quite ready for that so we are off to Banff tonight for a quick romance in the Rockies.....:p:p:p

pss...bunch of Snowesters were in attendance as well.

There will definetly be more than Deer on her headlights in Banff. You 2 have a fun and safe quickie. Maybe little Fabs will bless us soon. Take lots of pics to share with everyone .:D:D

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know if S&M goes to the abbsford show in bc i am sure you can get a lot of bc members on here. i still want to meet you nuts and get some stickers for my truck and sled

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Anyone get pictures of the Snow and Mud setup & folks @ the show ???

GRD

Reaction score
Anyone get pictures of the Snow and Mud setup & folks @ the show ???

I'll take the camera down tomorrow and get some.... Heading out this evening with rknight after he finish's dinner.

Top Bottom