Calgary Fall Suds Night

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is on the 5th, has to be because the 6th is the anniversary....LOL

Anyway, sorry haven't updated, left a message at one place no call back, will be trying tomorrow. I will post up the locale once confirmed, dealing with a 80 yr old well that's pissin me off the last few days...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the late update...

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS AND RELATIVES - WE ARE BOOKED!!! under my name at the Seanachie Pub in Signal Hill (Sorry Doug - opposite side of the city for us easterners but it's right off Glenmore Sarcee and so fairly easy access for all I hope), sorry no vids this time, their DVD Player is a no-go so we'll figure something out for next time.

Details:
Oct 5, 2010
7 pm @ The Seanachie Irish Pub
5909 Signal Hill Center SW
Calgary, AB, Canada
(403) 249-4300

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Bart. 7pm, should work good for me, and gives us out East. Enough time to get out there. LOL

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Calgary that day and would swing by , but I think its illegal now a days to leave the kids in the vehicle with a pepperoni stick and a tahiti treat....

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Calgary that day and would swing by , but I think its illegal now a days to leave the kids in the vehicle with a pepperoni stick and a tahiti treat....

More of a gray area there. But yeah, it's somewhat frowned upon.

GRD

Reaction score
Sounds Great! See you there!:d:beer:

Sorry about the late update...

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS AND RELATIVES - WE ARE BOOKED!!! under my name at the Seanachie Pub in Signal Hill (Sorry Doug - opposite side of the city for us easterners but it's right off Glenmore Sarcee and so fairly easy access for all I hope), sorry no vids this time, their DVD Player is a no-go so we'll figure something out for next time.

Details:
Oct 5, 2010
7 pm @ The Seanachie Irish Pub
5909 Signal Hill Center SW
Calgary, AB, Canada
(403) 249-4300

Reaction score
Are braves welcome? Do they serve BREWHOUSE?

Reaction score
Well that was FUN ;) looks like we may get a new tribe member or two :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good to see all again.

Thanks Modman, for putting it on.

:beer: :beer: :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6-pack of Brewhouse for the DPFN in attendance:

IMG01278-20101005-1925.jpg

IMG01279-20101005-1926.jpg

Thanks also to Bart With Cute Kid.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also good to see everyone last night i think i must have been suffrn from cabin fever had some good chuckles last night and this morning my ribs are hurtn way less so there must be some stock in laughter as the best medicine thanks Bart good job again as the organizer

doug pm me your cell and i will round you up the stuff you can stop by and shop my spare parts shed there always a can of kokanne or coors in the shed

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL - yes good to see u all! that was fun, thanks for all the laughs, still was chuckling about a few things on the way home.....always a good time when we get together.

Guest - thanks for stopping by! very nice to finally meet u after all these years - don't be a stranger!

PB - LOL, nice background promo shot!!!! Got stickers??? LMAO :D You and Sledpiggy will have pics pretty soon! Looking forward to seeing them!

Bhowes - glad to see you up and vertical!!! laughter is the best medicine for sure bud!

Doug - it was a pleasure as always chatting with ya! Keep in touch! :D

Thanks also to Summit X, foothills M8, sadamson, snowmobilerecyclers, Get-R-Done, and Bernard? I think it was for coming out!

Thanks to Seanachie Pub as well for the free round and good hospitality! They were really good hosts, anyone in the west side near Signal Hill looking for a decent local pub its worth taking a look!

Think snow and we'll all get together for a ride!!! :D

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great night last night, thanks for organizing Bart! It was good to see everyone again... We even had the legend show up... ;)

Here are a couple pics as proof we had our Suds night....

Attachments

• 100_4186.jpg
    100_4186.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_4187.jpg
    100_4187.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 132

Reaction score
Guest - thanks for stopping by! very nice to finally meet u after all these years - don't be a stranger!

Good to meet you finally as well MM. You know where to find me (it's on the DPFN sticker I gave you) ;) :beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bogger if your in town friday pm me i will buy you a beer i think sat night after the sled show would be a good night for the next calgary suds night
modman when all chaos erupts in the universe how many joeys does it take to make chocalate chip cookies ;)

Top Bottom