Calgary Fall Suds Night

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about Richmond's? 37 st and Richmond Road SW. BIG pub with lots of TV's. Just gotta make sure there's no band that night and we should be golden.:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about Richmond's? 37 st and Richmond Road SW. BIG pub with lots of TV's. Just gotta make sure there's no band that night and we should be golden.:beer:

Ok, I'll give them a call and let you guys know what I find out.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seriously? I thought that was a hard core bar, will they let us play sled vids? (sorry I've never been in there so I'm asking). If you think it'll be good to go then let me know and I'll book it.

Part owner of the rusty cage(s) is a sick sledder and owns a 2010 hillclimb editon, his name is Julian, also a pro Mx'er....

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shanks north is over at Crowfoot isn't it?? LOL

was thinking something a little more low key, had to yell like a banshee at the black swan last time, could hardly hear anyone, was hoping for a smaller venue with a little better atmosphere for chatting.

mmmmmmm, thats like a hop skip and a jump from my house in Silver springs, I can mave many drinks....

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in as long as I'm not out of town I'll be there! I would like to throw a vote for the Rose and Crown on 17th (if central is the way to go). I've been to a lot of work functions there, they have semi private areas for groups.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, it's just the 30th that's a prob. - something just came up yesterday for us.

Oct. 7th cool for everyone? :drink4:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no... there won't be a hockey game will there?!?!?! :rant:

Kinda thinking the same think SP - probably be loud as all hell if there is and no vids then....:(

Will have to look into it a little more.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay so its not tonight now,Tuesday for sure...right?
I'll be there if it is going to happen.:beer:

Top Bottom