Calgary Fall Suds Night

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it's hard to believe but it's been over 3 months since the last CSN. I know you have all missed me like a bad hemorroid over the summer.

Who's up for another get together now that vacation is over? Looks like maybe Sept 30th (thursday)? What's your preference if that doesn't work for ya?

Place will be in NW this time, over near Westhills or north of Glenmore I think (as promised to SP last time), I will try and find a place that will let us show sled vids but we made need a few more peeps to show up! :D

Let me know what you think.

Mm

GRD

Reaction score
Well, it's hard to believe but it's been over 3 months since the last CSN. I know you have all missed me like a bad hemorroid over the summer.

Who's up for another get together now that vacation is over? Looks like maybe Sept 30th (thursday)? What's your preference if that doesn't work for ya?

Place will be in NW this time, over near Westhills or north of Glenmore I think (as promised to SP last time), I will try and find a place that will let us show sled vids but we made need a few more peeps to show up! :D

Let me know what you think.

Mm

Thanks for organizing! I'm in!:d:beer:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, I just moved here so it would be a great way to meet some fellow riders.

Count me in :beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in in in bored bored bored lousy stinkn broken bones mmmmm crown royal

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure pigger and I are in....how about Rusty Cage at 37 st and 17th ave SW :d:beer::d:beer:

seriously? I thought that was a hard core bar, will they let us play sled vids? (sorry I've never been in there so I'm asking). If you think it'll be good to go then let me know and I'll book it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shanks north is over at Crowfoot isn't it?? LOL

was thinking something a little more low key, had to yell like a banshee at the black swan last time, could hardly hear anyone, was hoping for a smaller venue with a little better atmosphere for chatting.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't that what texting is for?

is there a cover charge, or a 10 drink minimum as usual?:d:beer:

will there be dancing girls involved as before. {golden}

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
isn't that what texting is for?

is there a cover charge, or a 10 drink minimum as usual?:d:beer:

will there be dancing girls involved as before. {golden}

Will you be able to make this one??? Kinda missed you in RD :rolleyes: :beer: :beer: :d

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shanks north is over at Crowfoot isn't it?? LOL

was thinking something a little more low key, had to yell like a banshee at the black swan last time, could hardly hear anyone, was hoping for a smaller venue with a little better atmosphere for chatting.

Let me put my thinker on....if you see smoke signals this is normal, do not put the fire out!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure pigger and I are in....how about Rusty Cage at 37 st and 17th ave SW :d:beer::d:beer:

college girls in very little clothing, I like :d

Maybe not so good for sled talk though

Top Bottom