busted open

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Here's a couple more pics. Great snow and great times.

Thebigm

Attachments

• Boondocking Nitro 1.jpg
    Boondocking Nitro 1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Me and the Nitro.jpg
    Me and the Nitro.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 130

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever. Don't matter to me. I couldn't really get used to how much it would roll over. Did you keep the one of my sled rolling down the hill the first day?

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Were you guy the first ones into the cabin or did you have break trail for the last 1 Km. The only reason I ask I because myself Krazy K, and Animal Jim were breaking trail Nov 11 and we just couldn't get to the cabin. Were were close but close only counts in hourse-shoes and hand-gernades.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Were you guy the first ones into the cabin or did you have break trail for the last 1 Km. The only reason I ask I because myself Krazy K, and Animal Jim were breaking trail Nov 11 and we just couldn't get to the cabin. Were were close but close only counts in hourse-shoes and hand-gernades.

I didn't get in untill Sunday but the other half of our group went in on Saturday and the trail was broke in then for them. I could see you guys did alot of work to get as far as you did. All those little creek crossings must have been a b!t$h Thanks alot for that.

Top Bottom