busted open

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Renshaw is open for business boys and girls, Myself and 3 other A-team'ers were in about 7 hours ago and the snow is FANTASTIC !!! we do have some pics and maybe a few vid's when I can find time (I have a real job...lol)...

5 foot base and 3 foot pow and snowing hard :)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How high is the snow on the cabin deck? 5+3= total of 8'? How did the new XP like the pow?

GRD

Reaction score
Renshaw is open for business boys and girls, Myself and 3 other A-team'ers were in about 7 hours ago and the snow is FANTASTIC !!! we do have some pics and maybe a few vid's when I can find time (I have a real job...lol)...

5 foot base and 3 foot pow and snowing hard :)

Sounds good... How long to get in?

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sumx54, there were 6 of us who made it in, not 4 (remember), B TEAM showed you the way in. You guys didn't want to play with the big boys, you wanted to go to the bunny hills (Leucile).

Lots of snow but still a few rocks to hit. Snow is a couple feet over the deck almost. Leucile 1 Rev XP 0

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
How high is the snow on the cabin deck? 5+3= total of 8'? How did the new XP like the pow?

the snow was about 2-3 feet above the cabin deck, I probed the snow about half a km to the east of the cabin and only had about 5 inches of my probe sticking out 8' probe, there is a little less snow up higher as it was a little more windy.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they were unloading at km 2 with only a few inches of snow, i heard about half way there was 2 feet on the trail. we decided not to go in a this was a test session for a new mod sled we have. it was a good thing we never went in because we blew the o-rings out of the head .

Last edited by a moderator:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey sumx54, there were 6 of us who made it in, not 4 (remember), B TEAM showed you the way in. You guys didn't want to play with the big boys, you wanted to go to the bunny hills (Leucile).

Lots of snow but still a few rocks to hit. Snow is a couple feet over the deck almost. Leucile 1 Rev XP 0

well o5summitxxx, your right I did miss out on the Saturday B-TEAM ride but not cause I wanted to. wished I had though. We were one short for the A-TEAM on Sunday too.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i was hoping to go to renshaw on saturday too, but team A took the wrong road, but with the problems we had for the first trip iwas glad to goto lucile for the day

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
So how did the XP work for ya??

It was Awsome, it ran real well and loved the deep snow. It was very responsive in handling, easy boondocker. My hand warmers did quit like every other XP owners, but I'm told it is an easy fix from the DEALER. It was also real good on fuel. I'm happy.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
heres a few quick shots

Attachments

• Renshaw 015.jpg
    Renshaw 015.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Renshaw 002.jpg
    Renshaw 002.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Renshaw 012.jpg
    Renshaw 012.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 230

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
It was Awsome, it ran real well and loved the deep snow. It was very responsive in handling, easy boondocker. My hand warmers did quit like every other XP owners, but I'm told it is an easy fix from the DEALER. It was also real good on fuel. I'm happy.

He was a little upset at the Nitro's unique high marking ability. But he was surrounded by Team Yamaha!

Thebigm

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been great if you guys would have came up to the Renshaw on Saturday. It was great riding. I may have to re-thing what I ride after riding Carls XP. I was really impressed with it. Very easy to manuver and had good power. Kept the RPMs up when I was climbing with it. Needs a longer track though. The XPs are the real deal and no I dont have one. If you bounce off a rock its gonna bend though. The bill is $580 in parts.

I can you say XP turbo in my future?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Would have been great if you guys would have came up to the Renshaw on Saturday. It was great riding. I may have to re-thing what I ride after riding Carls XP. I was really impressed with it. Very easy to manuver and had good power. Kept the RPMs up when I was climbing with it. Needs a longer track though. The XPs are the real deal and no I dont have one. If you bounce off a rock its gonna bend though. The bill is $580 in parts.

I can see an XP turbo in my future?

Carl does need a longer track the 146 is just a little short for the steep...hey 05summitxxx is it ok to post your extended roll over scene?

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl does need a longer track the 146 is just a little short for the steep...hey 05summitxxx is it ok to post your extended roll over scene?

Is it ok? It should be mandatory to post rollovers of your friends!!

tekim:wtg:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Here's one of " 05summitxxx " trying out a new Nytro and falling off it. I'll try and get some small video up on here when I have time and figure out how.

Attachments

• Renshaw 016.jpg
    Renshaw 016.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Renshaw 017.jpg
    Renshaw 017.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Renshaw 011.jpg
    Renshaw 011.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Renshaw 020.jpg
    Renshaw 020.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 148

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
I'm trying to post a couple of pics from Renshaw I hope it works.

Thebigm

Attachments

• Snowy Nitro.jpg
    Snowy Nitro.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Can You find the Apex.jpg
    Can You find the Apex.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Bootstrap Ski Doo.jpg
    Bootstrap Ski Doo.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 142
Top Bottom