BLUE JEWEL / BLUE RIVER UPDATES and CONDITIONS

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Yes it is loading on My Laptop but won't load on My PC...

Humm....

this is AMAZING.....How long has Dana Foster been using Blue River Backyard for Her own

Private Use ??

Has She already been granted Tenure ??

I want ANSWERS !!!

Gov't MUST come clean and MW also !!

Blue River has been at EVERY Gov't meeting that they have thrown at Us for Years & Years !!

We have been TRUE to Our word !!

With the HELP from Our Alberta & B.C & EVERYONE HELP maybe We can SAVE Blue River !!

BLUE RIVER THANKS YOU ALL FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT WE ARE RECEIVING !!

Thank You !

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. Thankyou you have tirelessly worked to support and promote the blue river area, unfortunetly i think the fight has just begun

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
The Area actualy belongs to The Sledders of Blue River and to the Public and should remain so !

If Tenure is to be handed out .....I say give it to the Blue River Powder Packers !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
WOW ...!!! EVERYONE

Your Support in the last few Days is AWESOME !!

Blue River I feel with ALL Your Support can really make a Difference

I have received a pm from a person that is upset that Blue Jewel won't hand out Maps....

Wellllll I guess this is partly true.

I Myself do not draw Maps as I am not accurate enough.

Robin works 2 Fulltime Jobs....He does the Best He can !

If there is anybody wanting Maps ...again BLUE JEWEL will be MORE than Happy to Hand them out !!

Contact Us by phone before You come that way it will give Robin plenty of time to get Your Personal Map by Robin drawn Up !!

For those of You who requested a Map last Year and Blue Jewel did not provide You one....We are VERY Sorry about that !

You do NOT have to be on Tour to receive a MAP !

We are Very Giving with ALL Our knowledge of the Back Country here as We want ALL Guests of Blue River to Come & Play and return Home Safely !

We will do better this Year !

Last edited:

newfiedoo

Reaction score
posted my comment.....keep up the hard work blue jewel ....you guys worked your azzzzes of to promote blue river awsome place to sled and hospitalty is second to none...already plannig our trips for this season.Keep up the goodwork....talk to you soon...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam actually guilty for complaing to blue jewel about maps one time. Now after riding paradice and the grail a few times i can relate to their reluctance, if they have any.
These are remote areas that do have a high avalanche risk. They are not allen creek or climina, there is no cabin,sign in or direction signs . these areas are not for everyone.

smash

Reaction score
sorry about the maps but did you read the paper article

WOW what a bunch of crap.

How hard is it to spot a secret agenda when the letter is signed Dana Forster Snowy Mountain Alpine tours.:rant:

This type of stuff should be front page on s&m I know I had to look to find it.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Ok...

Just got off the phone with Gov't and they have granted a extention for Comment Replys.

They also have posted Dana's Management Plan also so go to Everyone can read it and see what Her intentions are.

Anybody can " Apply " for Tenure anywhere.....doesn't mean that Gov't will grant it !

If We can keep the pressure on Gov't ....I think We will have a really good chance that it could be denied.

If Gov't exhaust every avenue and there is a " NO " at each corner and the Public says " NO " then they will stamp it Denied !

I know that Curtis has posted that We have 120 Days ...but....Gov't just told Me Not quite that long.....so We have about 1 more Month !

Andy 0etter ( Gov't Man ) reassured Me that there will be " OPEN House " or MORE if need be right here in Blue River !

I will be smokin' on this Keyboard the minute I have that date or dates !!

Oh ya....the Caretaker never did call Me back .....I smell something VERY Fishy....

I asked Andy why Dana was applying for Tenure now ....since She and Her Husband have been doing Guided Tours here from Mike Weigele since 1983....

The phone was quite..... and He said Can You send Me that Website please....

so here it is for everyone Snowy Mountain Alpine Tours - Home

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
here is the the way to get to the Gov't page on Dana Foster Application

go to page " 11 " Click on Application

Then Click on the date ( at the far right of the page ) that little paper tab there.

then You can click on Comments after You review Her Application.

If anybody has trouble with this give Me a shout and I will walk You through it !

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS !!

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Just left my comments about the tenure, it is unbelievable the state that Land Mangement is in. Absolutely ridiculous for anyone to use the back country for their own private benefit and take away the enjoyment of so many others. For the government to actually consider it ? The communities that rely on snowmobile tourism need to start contacting their mp's.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just left my comments about the tenure, it is unbelievable the state that Land Mangement is in. Absolutely ridiculous for anyone to use the back country for their own private benefit and take away the enjoyment of so many others. For the government to actually consider it ? The communities that rely on snowmobile tourism need to start contacting their mp's.
Oh come on, the oil and lumber industry has been doing it for decades...

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check on page 14 of the the link, then click on SNOWY MOUNTAIN ALPINE TOURS, and then COMMENTS

Top Bottom