Best powder??

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see you there Jay,
what sled are you going to get?
I have a Summit 4 sale.
maybe we should go for a rip before Mania, you live in Cow town?

Looking at 2 sleds right now just waiting for them to figure out a price but they have been really reasonable with prices in the past (secret location) 1 is a 07 summit 800 and one is a 06 summit 1000. It is takin them forever (or maybe just seems like it) to figure a price on them. I think I am leaning f towards th 1000, I will keep the 670 for sure, for ditch bangin, trails, and for dad/friends, back-up, or for when I wouldn't need a 162 track.

Yeah I live about one mile north of Calgary, we will have to look at getting out prior to mountain mania, keep in mind, me and my sleddin buddies are only on our second year of mountain sledding.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at 2 sleds right now just waiting for them to figure out a price but they have been really reasonable with prices in the past (secret location) 1 is a 07 summit 800 and one is a 06 summit 1000. It is takin them forever (or maybe just seems like it) to figure a price on them. I think I am leaning f towards th 1000, I will keep the 670 for sure, for ditch bangin, trails, and for dad/friends, back-up, or for when I wouldn't need a 162 track.

Yeah I live about one mile north of Calgary, we will have to look at getting out prior to mountain mania, keep in mind, me and my sleddin buddies are only on our second year of mountain sledding.

sounds good, DO you like HEAVY? I would sugest the 800 for its weight and the fact it is easyier to throw around and dig out of the snow,:eek:

I have a 2007 Summit X 800r 159" for sale, would you like some info and a price I will respond? its been a great sled to me with no issues to date and approx 1500miles
Shawn

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB I sent you a PM. How often do you make it out sledding in a winter usually?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB I sent you a PM. How often do you make it out sledding in a winter usually?

thanks SBR, I wish I was out more often but minimal 3-4times per month sometimes every weekend for a while and I usualy do a midweek ride every week or 2. I am not sure how many miles last year as I was riding 2 sleds approx 1400miles ish

heres a pic of my ride, but I removed the side panel decal that says ski dooX and left the lower white mountains, as well I have the 10"riser and the other mods I sent ya in the PM
quartz nov20 047 (Medium).jpg

June 15 080 (Large).jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ......WTF is the shovel doing on the tunnel and not on your back:confused::confused::confused:
BAD BOY....YOU WILL HAVE THAT FIXED BEFORE WE RIDE RIGHT?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ......WTF is the shovel doing on the tunnel and not on your back:confused::confused::confused:
BAD BOY....YOU WILL HAVE THAT FIXED BEFORE WE RIDE RIGHT?

my pack got shredded late season so it was riding on the back, that issue is fixed for next year already DONE!:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rite On:d:d
I will give you a new KLIM back pack ..when My order comes in...so you have a back -up:d

Top Bottom