Best powder??

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its coming from down south in late sept, but until I know where the mania ride is I am not telling, hahaha just play n around,

what would your guess be?
I'll quess , but first I need to know what the prize is;)

GRD

Reaction score
its coming from down south in late sept, but until I know where the mania ride is I am not telling, hahaha just play n around,

what would your guess be?

Something with boost!:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that I am not sure, I will have to ask, do you fugure it would be a good idea I guess the cooler:cool: lol the better of course.
One of the problems I've seen is the stock cooler is in the absolute rear of the tunnel. With the ponies your running...skis to the ski ..tail dragging the cooler is suspect to injury. The A/C cooler also is L shaped and drops from the tunnel towards the flap. Volk may have eliminated the rear cooler and just kept the bulkhead changer. No worries VOLK did it right gauranteed. Lots of guys run no hood or DSM hoods to expel heat and lose some wieght.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ did Volk snorkel the intake or is it under hood? If you want I have brand new DSM hoods...I sell you at discount...as a welcome to pressure gift.
Congrats again, you must be excited?
In the bedroom do you scream the old ladies name or.........BOOYAAH BOOST

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ did Volk snorkel the intake or is it under hood? If you want I have brand new DSM hoods...I sell you at discount...as a welcome to pressure gift.
Congrats again, you must be excited?
In the bedroom do you scream the old ladies name or.........BOOYAAH BOOST

sounds good, I am very excited.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo got it.

2 STROKE BOOST

Arctic Cat Biatches...
I sold out. my DOO is officialy for sale and she is nice and clean fully ready to ride next year.

We're gonna run out of room in the litter box soon.:d:d I'm in for MMII; but as far as hitting it first.......we'll have to see about that. I can't wait to see your M1T against Ron's NT;.....cigar...beer...video camera........let the show begin.:PDT_gun::beerchug:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We're gonna run out of room in the litter box soon.:d:d I'm in for MMII; but as far as hitting it first.......we'll have to see about that. I can't wait to see your M1T against Ron's NT;.....cigar...beer...video camera........let the show begin.:PDT_gun::beerchug:

M8T:d 460lbs of pure purrrr n pleasure,,,, that equals 1hp per 2.4ponds of weight including ME:d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Jay007...is this a photo of your crew from the 1st Mountain Mania?

Attachments

• IMG_9002_1.jpg
    IMG_9002_1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00024_1.jpg
    DSC00024_1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 89

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay007...is this a photo of your crew from the 1st Mountain Mania?

Yup you bet it is!!

Bottom Pic - Left to right - Me, Matt(non-member), bigdogg, luvdiggin,
Top Pic - Left to right - luvdiggin, Matt, bigdogg, Me

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, I think we should have 2 trips!! hopefully 3 of us will have bigger sleds this time too, although for mountain riding rookies riding smaller sleds (exept bigdogg) I was impressed at how they preformed out there.

I also have a couple prizes that was going to give to the Golf tourny but now that is cancelled, will bring to mountain mania.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, I think we should have 2 trips!! hopefully 3 of us will have bigger sleds this time too, although for mountain riding rookies riding smaller sleds (exept bigdogg) I was impressed at how they preformed out there.

I also have a couple prizes that was going to give to the Golf tourny but now that is cancelled, will bring to mountain mania.

see you there Jay,
what sled are you going to get?
I have a Summit 4 sale.
maybe we should go for a rip before Mania, you live in Cow town?

Top Bottom