Summit800R

Reaction score
I personally love my limited edition DS 450
can-am-2009-ds450-atv-red-white-fl.jpg

But I do like the yammy

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i loved my ltr450 had no problems beating the hondas and yamahas on the track and in the field. but if i bought a new one it would be a ktm sx450

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you pay attention to the shootouts, the YFZ wins most often because the KTM is more money. The KTM is bad azz, but for the price you can buy a YFZ and add a few goodies for the same price as the KTM. i love my YFZ!!!
F1000024.jpg

rhino006.jpg

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but u cant add quite the goodies that Mattiac has to make them equal price ;) jus sayin

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
touche true. suspension is great on the ktm, exhaust is preference but it has some bark when your on it and efi controller iiv never heard of :$ ktms carbed lol

and ktm has reverse.. or at least the xc does.

i had a few friends with yfz's and they all loved them. They were solid machines and theres a huge availability of aftermarket goodies for them. It won't be a bad buy by any means

i just <3 my KTM is all hehe

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TRX450 r/er It's rock solid dependable and the after market for them is huge.

cadman22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it doesnt really matter to me about reverse, the quad i have now doesnt have it and it doesnt bother me,

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had the LT-R and YFZ. Both awesome quads, the YFZ was more flickable in the air and easier for tricks. The LT-R was wide from the factory but has a weak transmission. Overall, get the YFZ.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive ridden a outlaw 525s a yfz a raptor and a trx on numoerous occations, and i would have to say the yfz is definatly my favourtie

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I am gonna go with the LTR 450....Yeah cause I own it! lol I am also gonna say it all depends on what you want out of it, what your looking for and in the end its gonna totally be your preference. If I was to buy a new quad today I would buy either a KTM or a Honda....but also with that I would not ever sell my LTR lol and the new one would be for me not my old man lol....

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say the YFZ450. It's a great jumper , great power, handles very good in any conditions . Lots of aftermarket parts available.
Reverse who needs it, it's not a 4x4 or a snowmobile so just burn a donut on the spot.:)

Top Bottom