Bell Mountain Motel - Good or Bad???

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at Bell Mountain Motel? Thanks for all your help! I have found a place to stay.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it's not the greatest...but if you plan to eat out...you don't spend a whole lot of time in the hotel room...only to catch some ZZZZZ's....so if it's a last resort, go for it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is supposed to be cheap with decent parking.
Afew on here have stayed and it serves the purpose.
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there, get what you pay for, its old but clean and waaaay better than staying home cause you don't have the niciest place in town.:twocents:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We've stayed there many times. As noted, it's older but clean. I understand they've renovated which will be nice. Owners are real good and parking is great and cost is low.
I would stay again, not problem.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Bell Mountain Motel is a Snow and Mud supporter along with North Country Lodge and Mountain Haven B & B.

The Motel is not fancy but is clean and the owner is a friendly guy who will bend over backwards to be of help.

Judy

BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL

Reaction score
Website
www.bellmountainmotel.com
Hello ! World famous snowmobilers......

thanks for your comments, yes we changed furniture, beds plus we have sat. tv for entertainment. we don`t try to rob good customer, always charge fair rate, because we know you guys play expensive game with expensive toys.

thanks
BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL
MANDEEP
250-569-0312

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Mandeep....... Yup, Very Economical, And Clean, And Always A Good Clean Hottub. EXCELLANT PARKING, AND SECURITY(MONITORED). We've Stayed With You Quite A Few Times, And Have Brought Our Kids The Last Few Times.... May Not Be The Fanciest, But Best Prices Around, And You Doo Like To Help Guests!!! Thanks Ric(1/2 Of Sledbunnyracing)

Last edited:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll agree to everyone posting clean and cheap stayed there over the x-mas holidays. Here's a couple pics from our stay(kitchenette & hottub out front the door)

Bell Mountain Motel, the toilet needs tightening in room 5, felt abit loose. That damn peppered jerky and beer:)

Attachments

• 100_2446.jpg
    100_2446.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_2449.jpg
    100_2449.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 194

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We like to promote places that do advertise on this website. Thanks for the input.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderchowder and i always stay at the bell mountain hotel. Like all of you have said, Mandeep is very nice and always very accomadating with late check outs on sunday if we ride for most of the day. They usually let us leave our bags in one room so we have a place to change when we come back. Older facilities but clean and good price.

Steve

Trigger

Reaction score
I'll agree to everyone posting clean and cheap stayed there over the x-mas holidays. Here's a couple pics from our stay(kitchenette & hottub out front the door)

Bell Mountain Motel, the toilet needs tightening in room 5, felt abit loose. That damn peppered jerky and beer:)

Pepperoni and Beer,

You sure you didn't loosen it Showtime?

Hahaa

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I laso stayed there over xmas. And i hav einlaws that live in mcbride.. It is actually kinda peice of history there.. I learned that it was the first hotel there that is still around.. And yes the people where very acommidating and cheerful.. You could see that it was an old building but has had reno's over the years.. And has been undergone new ones lately.. I will definitely stay there again if the inlaws is full that is.. The only thing that kinda bugged me was there were some sledders out using the hottub, normal right. Then after they were done i was outside myu room having a smoke and saw mandeep cleaning up broken glass from around the hottub, beer bottles.. It bugs me how some people can be liek that, i know and hope it's only a small potion.. But i give mandeep credit cause he was right there cleaning it up to make sure things were clean in case som,eone else wanted to use it..

Top Bottom