apprentice electricians

jose7301

Reaction score
hello i would like to know if anybody knows of any companies hiring 1st year apprentice electricians in alberta i am willing to go anywhere in alberta.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello i would like to know if anybody knows of any companies hiring 1st year apprentice electricians in alberta i am willing to go anywhere in alberta.

Tarpon in Calgary is always looking, what kind of exp. ya got ?

jose7301

Reaction score
it seems like they are looking for registered apprentices and i am not registered yet.I have spent many years in the automotive industry and i am looking for a change.I am willing to relocate if need be.I am a hard worker with good work ethic and not scared of long hours.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to the apprenticeship office nearest to you, spend the 30 dollars and become a registered apprentice.....you don,t have to be employed by an electrical firm to register as an apprentice

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can always check out Grande Cache Coal, i know they are always looking for any trades...

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should send a resume to Pyramid Corporation, Powell, Studon, Tarpon, Independent electric controls, integral energy.

These are just a few that I would think would be able to get you going.

Scuba

OUT.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. My 19 year old son is also an apprentice electrician and looking for work. We live in BC but he's due for a move!;)

Top Bottom