Anyone planning on going?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Barefooter: Hope We Can Hook-up This Year And Even Drag "i Dare Ya Rene" Out Too. We'll Bring His Brother Rayzor Ray Along For Even More Entertainment. Keep Us In Mind This Year, Eh??

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So where do you guys like to ride in Sicamous? I have only been into Blue Lk. once and the weather was bad, would definately like to go back again to check it out.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So where do you guys like to ride in Sicamous? I have only been into Blue Lk. once and the weather was bad, would definately like to go back again to check it out.

HEY POW: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE NEVER GONE TO SICAMOUS, WITH YOU LIVING SO CLOSE....... OWLSHEAD AND HUNTERS RANGE ARE FRIGGIN' HUGE AND AWESOME..... EAGLES PASS ACTUALLY CONNECTS WITH BOULDER(IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH GAS) AND ITS HUGE TOO, WITH LOTS OF CLIMBING AREAS, AND YES BLUE LAKE IS PRETTY COOL(1ST TIME UP THERE LAST YEAR & HAD "HUGE" FRESH POWDER).

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i think im in for a sicamoose trip this year, besides revy that is our #2 place for ridin. I know blue lake some what and have never had a bad time there. Just let me know when you guys wanna go and im in. Im lookin forward this year to at least 2 months worth of days in the mountains.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`m spoiled living here, get up, the sun is out, find a buddy and I`m gone. I still haven`t been to all the riding areas around here yet. When we were up Turtle this spring we ran into guys that had come in from Eagles.
It was nice to be welcomed by Sicamous with the signs and banners and as a snowmobiler to boot, lots of support.

GRD

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my dad and I from a trip last year at Blue Lake....

Attachments

• bluelake-bobby&travis.jpg
    bluelake-bobby&travis.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 94

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heading To Sicamous Tomorrow To Drop Of My Mother-in-laws Trailer At Shuswap Falls(east Of Enderby) Rv Resort. My Mother Sold The Trailer To My Mother-in-law, And I Have To Get It Out There Before The Park Closes(and The Roads Get Too Messy(30ft Arctic Fox Sterling Edition W/2slides). My Son And I Are Heading Out, Thinking About Throwing 1 Of The Sleds On The Truck And Making A Quick Drive Up The Hunter's Ridge Road And Checking Out The Snow With The Sled:)??

the Champ

Reaction score
Freedom 55.... or 649 which ever one comes first !!:yahoo::rolling:

I'm on the: "Work until I Drop" plan! haha!
Hey, GetR'Done, my work schedule is a fairly consistent two weeks in, one out, so if you guys plan a trip let me know when you're thinking, and I'll see what I can do!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Heading To Sicamous Tomorrow To Drop Of My Mother-in-laws Trailer At Shuswap Falls(east Of Enderby) Rv Resort. My Mother Sold The Trailer To My Mother-in-law, And I Have To Get It Out There Before The Park Closes(and The Roads Get Too Messy(30ft Arctic Fox Sterling Edition W/2slides). My Son And I Are Heading Out, Thinking About Throwing 1 Of The Sleds On The Truck And Making A Quick Drive Up The Hunter's Ridge Road And Checking Out The Snow With The Sled:)??

Have a good trip. If you stop on the new Golden bridge to take some pictures check for bears in the supports, Just got a email from GetR'Done with a bear rescue from the the under side of the bridge.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summit we go to sicamous every year try to stay at sundog b&b if you reserve in time we road hunters range last year plan on going back

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Have a good trip. If you stop on the new Golden bridge to take some pictures check for bears in the supports, Just got a email from GetR'Done with a bear rescue from the the under side of the bridge.

YEA, GOT THE SAME EMAIL, BUT IT WAS A BRIDGE IN THE STATES SOMEWHERE(BIG BROWN BEAR).... THE GOLDEN BRIDGE ONLY HAS 3 OR 4 VERY TALL SUPPORTS, AND NO ROOM FOR THE BEAR TO GET UNDERNEATH IT, LIKE IN THAT VIDEO....

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a Snow & Mud message board up at the Shell to see who's in town and were their riding that day. We Do Owlshead and Quest quite a bit as have a friend with a place right across from the houseboats.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
YEA, GOT THE SAME EMAIL, BUT IT WAS A BRIDGE IN THE STATES SOMEWHERE(BIG BROWN BEAR).... THE GOLDEN BRIDGE ONLY HAS 3 OR 4 VERY TALL SUPPORTS, AND NO ROOM FOR THE BEAR TO GET UNDERNEATH IT, LIKE IN THAT VIDEO....

Yes you are correct..... Wonder how the info changed up, Guess somewhere along the wire.... Well one can check for bungee jumpers, Sure it won't be long for that to start !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a Snow & Mud message board up at the Shell to see who's in town and were their riding that day. We Do Owlshead and Quest quite a bit as have a friend with a place right across from the houseboats.

Great Idea,I will make sure Ron reads this post.Who's riding when and where is a great way to just jump in the truck and go on short notice!I got a good bud who lives in Kelowna that I want to hook up with this year.No better place than Sicamoose!
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
That is a great idea 99summit.... This way if summitric and sledbunny are in one area, we know which area to avoid. Don't want to see them practicing any dance moves....

JJ Guys, BIGFOOT says you guys would be a good crew to ride with.

It would be nice to have a Snow & Mud message board up at the Shell to see who's in town and were their riding that day..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Will It Ever End....Arggggggggggggg.

lol
That is a great idea 99summit.... This way if summitric and sledbunny are in one area, we know which area to avoid. Don't want to see them practicing any dance moves....

JJ Guys, BIGFOOT says you guys would be a good crew to ride with.

Top Bottom