Anyone planning on going?

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Sicamous this season? Seeing how Revy has that ski hill opening this year.
Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I ride Sicamous a few times each year, I've only beenup in Revy once...prefer Sicamous.

BUGS!!! NAW, SICAMOUS SUCKS, NO SNOW, BLOWS, YUCKY CONDITIONS, YOU'LL HATE IT THERE, SUMMIT....... NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK.... ACTUALLY I THINK WE'RE GONNA TRY A TRIP WITH RON AGAIN THERE, I THINK???? SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAG ALONG FOR IT!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I ride Sicamous a few times each year, I've only beenup in Revy once...prefer Sicamous.

BUGS, SHHHH!!! HEY SUMMIT: NAW, SICAMOUS SUCKS, NO SNOW, BLOWS, YUCKY CONDITIONS, YOU'LL HATE IT THERE....... NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK.... ACTUALLY I THINK WE'RE GONNA TRY A TRIP WITH RON AGAIN THERE, I THINK???? SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAG ALONG FOR IT!!!

GRD

Reaction score
I rode Sicamous last year for the first time. It was good. Will defiantly go back.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping to get to go this year.
Steve
BUGS, SHHHH!!! HEY SUMMIT: NAW, SICAMOUS SUCKS, NO SNOW, BLOWS, YUCKY CONDITIONS, YOU'LL HATE IT THERE....... NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK.... ACTUALLY I THINK WE'RE GONNA TRY A TRIP WITH RON AGAIN THERE, I THINK???? SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAG ALONG FOR IT!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I rode Sicamous last year for the first time. It was good. Will defiantly go back.

Could ya pick the days for return hike, let me know & set it up, Thks..... Your soooooooo good @ GettingR'Done, GetR'Done.:kissass::friends::beerchug:

GRD

Reaction score
When ever you want to go.... We will get something booked. Maybe in December?

Could ya pick the days for return hike, let me know & set it up, Thks..... Your soooooooo good @ GettingR'Done, GetR'Done.:kissass::friends::beerchug:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be doing a trip or two there this year for sure!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definatly going this year,Blew a trip last year and still regret it!
catmando!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Sicamous this season? Seeing how Revy has that ski hill opening this year.
Steve

I ride 20-30 days a year in sicamous. helps that we have a place there.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

By 'we' do you mean the members of 'Snow & Mud' ?
I have been a couple of times and really enjoyed it!, great area and lots of snow... It's a killer drive though:chicken:

GRD

Reaction score
Do you know any guys that live in Calgary and have a place there. Trying to see if you know the guy I rode with....

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going to eagles pass one day between Dec. 26-30 and the rest of the days will probably be in Revy unless the weather is poor.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys:

I have a truck and Sleds in Kelowna. If anyone needs an extra this winter - I am all in - it is a pretty quick flight to pick up the sled.

Would offer my place - but totally booked for the ski season. I only have 2 weekends myself.

Top Bottom