Air Canada don't screw your customers!

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again Air Canada is screwing it's customers around by pilots calling in sick, lost luggage, flight delays, cancelations, the seat belt sign trick, etc:nono::nono:. As customers we pay your "wages" and you think playing games with the paying customers will help your negotiations, think again. As a self employed contractor if I don't provde top notch services for my clients I don't work and my name is mud. Air Canada keep it up and see how many more customers go to WestJet. Just my two cents.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put me on the list of people who will not fly with air canada. Too many bad experiences. West jet, those cats treat you like royalty.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ahhh Unions if I can't have no will have it.....I was a union guy for 10 years till it turned on me a shanked me in the back

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again Air Canada is screwing it's customers around by pilots calling in sick, lost luggage, flight delays, cancelations, the seat belt sign trick, etc:nono::nono:. As customers we pay your "wages" and you think playing games with the paying customers will help your negotiations, think again. As a self employed contractor if I don't provde top notch services for my clients I don't work and my name is mud. Air Canada keep it up and see how many more customers go to WestJet. Just my two cents.

i'm thinkin your confusing Air Canada, with it's unionized employee's. maybe you should direct your thoughts to the union. unions are all the friggin same.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin your confusing Air Canada, with it's unionized employee's. maybe you should direct your thoughts to the union. unions are all the friggin same.
So are all the companies. There wouldn't be a need for the workers to stand together if not for companies that treat their employes like cattle. Don't forget the union is a name for workers that stand together as one.

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have no choice to fly with them because they are the only way in and the drive is a 33hr drive. But when we flew to cancun 3 weeks ago they were late 3 hrs to leave because they had to get extra hrs sleep is what we were told. Never was told that before. They are the worst airline around to deal with for sure. Good luck air canada...........

rgashkei

Reaction score
To me Union is the name of something that makes it's members think they are being treated poorly and convinces them to go on strike. If they didn't they wouldn't have a job. Air Canada employees are paid pretty good and for any one that complains about it there would be 10 people that would love that job and pay.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fly with AC lots and find them no different than most airlines in terms of service, delays etc etc. As a matter of fact I find that they have improved in the past few years.
But funny how people dont get the picture here and put two and two together when comparing AC and Westjet........ one is unionized and the other is not. Wonder who the culprit is??

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elaborate on that comment. Not sure what it means....

it means part of AC problem is the union whereas Westjet can focus and do what is best for their customers and not worry whether or not the union approves it. If Westjet had to toe the union line I dont think people will be speaking to highly of them.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all fine and good to think Air Canada sucks, but until West Jet steps up to the plate and offers some real flights I can't give them all of my business. I fly a lot, too. West Jet's flights on the Saskatoon-Toronto route are sparse (1 per day), and they abandoned us by pulling the plug on the Saskatoon-Winnipeg flight.

Top Bottom