a couger ran by and I looked to see what it was running from...

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in McBride this last weekend. We had lots of fun. But did anyone else here about the guy that blew the motor out of his 04 Rev 800? I heard the story in the Chinese buffet joint there from some guys that heard it from some guys in the north country hot tub. Anyway, I think the story goes something like this...

"So I'm going up this 300ft sheer vertical cliff showing the kids how its done, and I blew the belt, the engine over reved and I blew the motor. Got the sled turned around and headed back down the hill, then I see this bear running by with a cougar chasing it and I'm thinking, 'what the heck are they running from?' I turned around and there is a sasquatch standing there. He's holding this long yellow course stuff in his hand that looks like sasquatch hair, he holds it up and says to me 'BLONDE'. After I got done talking to the sasquatch I got the wife to pull my sled out. We came across two artic cat sleds sitting trail side with 4" of snow on top of them, in perfect working order, full of gas, keys, everything, but I just couldn’t bring myself to riding a cat out…”

Apparently he also slipped and fell on a fresh banana peel in the middle of no where and also couldn't get the wood to burn up Holmes river, even after throwing gas on the wood and putting a pop can with boiling gas under the wood for more than an hour.

And, to top it all off there is no fricken kokanee beer at all left in the chinese joint, just this stange yellow course stuff.

We were told that many parts of this dude's stories where actually true....

Apparently there are other strange but true stories as well from this weekend.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been able to tell stories like that...But it usually involves a 2-6 of tequilia.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am glad someone else seen it too. i was afraid to tell anyone about it. they would think that i am crazy. it got me by surprise to - i had to look twice. what is this world coming to when you see a sasquatch without a kokanee in his hand. it is to bad i forgot my camera that day. what a sight tho.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want whatever you guys are smoking! That would make riding that much more crazy. Next thing is that someone will see mickey mouse at the top of the mountain.

Top Bottom