5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think your tired......Try being a sasquatch! Doing the running man at +35 degrees is NOT easy!!! tuckered the lil fella out!

To be honest I'm suprised you made it. Hey man have you seen my dirtbike? Hey man have you seen that fuel for my dirtbike? Hey man have you seen my riding gear?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
To be honest I'm suprised you made it. Hey man have you seen my dirtbike? Hey man have you seen that fuel for my dirtbike? Hey man have you seen my riding gear?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I seen it....well most of the big pieces

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time!! Grey to meet so many people. See and I had an amazing time.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wished we could of made it was a great time last yr and sounds like this yr was no dissappointment either. But with all the great peaple on here how could it be

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Nev, post those beauty pics of mine on that popo! i have to copy it and put it up on our quad crasy site on facebook.. Mike Getson has posted on there that i am jumping ship and the pic will be halarious.. maybe they will believe it more.. have not posted there yet.. so post em up tonight, if you can bud... they will think i bought your machine.. nobody knows the real truth yet or whos machine it is anyway.. ... Mike dont say nothin bud...lmao

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is. His dream machine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342475578.625247.jpg

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is. His dream machine.
View attachment 133224

This guy was happier than a grade school kid who took a short cut home to avoid the bully ,only to find a fifty dollar bill on the way, just before the nice icecream/candyman truck rolled up the block, right to him..........................

You know your having a good day ,when your CA breaks down and you get to ride a Popo the rest of the weekend............HeHehe

Top Bottom