2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

m7 carver

Reaction score
:realmad::realmad:
Hey Everyone !

Back from the outdoor travel show in Van. Still havent ridden due to the rib:( but the trails are holding up very well and the parking areas are in great shape ! buddies are reporting that alpine conditions are springlike and awesome !

Man I wanna get out there !:rant:
we were up there on sunday and monday and the parking lots were not in good shape especially allen we got stuck

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA but theres snow in them right?

parkinglot stucks are part of the day LOL guess i better stop being a hero and dragging our rig to the top level

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were up there on sunday and monday and the parking lots were not in good shape especially allen we got stuck

sorry about that, staff reported trucks parking in the upper lot at allan all weekend, not sure how bad they could be if trucks still can make it up there. I also drove by them on monday and they all looked just fine.

Sorry you got stuck, i will have them checked again

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry about that, staff reported trucks parking in the upper lot at allan all weekend, not sure how bad they could be if trucks still can make it up there. I also drove by them on monday and they all looked just fine.

Sorry you got stuck, i will have them checked again

Really they Werent bad, Just Rough From being Frozen the Night before.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I love stuck in parking lot :d Most of the time it means either a few pops :beer: at the end of the day with new friends (help for push). Or deep snow both are ok buy me. Oh yah if I see you stuck I'll help but I push harder after a few pops:p

turbom8

Reaction score
Just lookin for condition update wonderin how the snow up top is holding up to all this warm weather and if there is still snow to the parking area? Heading down Friday for 3 days of ridein :) hopein there is still some fun to be had up there or is it scratchers down all day kinda condition!!! Any info would be appreciated thanks

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look back a page, i did a brief update yesterday

Snow is good from the lots and should be for some time still, although you should expect spring like conditions in the alpine

Enjoy the sun !

ProRmk800

Reaction score
If you look back a page, i did a brief update yesterday

Snow is good from the lots and should be for some time still, although you should expect spring like conditions in the alpine

Enjoy the sun !

You think will still be able to ride the trail from the bottom of the parking lot by easter? Was out there for easter last year the snow conditons were awsome but easter was a couple weeks early.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a vid from the weekend. conditions are definately spring like, but still a blast !

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmaoJklCc-0[/media]

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Cool9::common001::party2:SICK VIDEO!

first thing..

1:55 - thats a chitty situation your in there. i know how steep that hill is :eek:

second thing...

i noticed you took a stab at that chute we were eyeing up last season. would you like to take my sled the rest of the way?
:beer::d glad you had the balls to try it i sure as he!! didnt.
such a nice video i love spring riding. ITS ON! wooo cant wait to get out this weekend. looks like your sled is just rippin. LOVE IT!:woohoo1:

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Cool9::common001::party2:SICK VIDEO!

first thing..

1:55 - thats a chitty situation your in there. i know how steep that hill is :eek:

second thing...

i noticed you took a stab at that chute we were eyeing up last season. would you like to take my sled the rest of the way?
:beer::d glad you had the balls to try it i sure as he!! didnt.
such a nice video i love spring riding. ITS ON! wooo cant wait to get out this weekend. looks like your sled is just rippin. LOVE IT!:woohoo1:

LOL, yes it was a very sticky situation.....we had to pull it up the rest of the way with a rope, due to the S turn in the middle of the run and the cliff/trees below........but sure was a sick line. Didnt power out, just got bucked the wrong way:(

Yeah, I had to hit the Keyhole ! :d A 2.5 sure would have helped, but the highmark in there was done by a PIMPED MM 860 that I was running with.

The Etec was RUNNING SICK yesterday !

Its only gonna get better ! Tomorrow is another Day !

Day off, Anyone in town ?

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis we get up there April 6 should go for a rip ill pm you if your interested,Conditions look awsome, any fresh in site?

Top Bottom