2009 cat's

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant: WTF..... YOU SAID you was going to let us Know what you think !? :confused:;):)
May have been sworn to secrecy as a condition of being allowed to ride???
Are we going to see Barry's name in a spring or early fall (sneak preview) magazine as a test rider???

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Come on BB Toys, whats up with the lead up and then the let down! You can't just leave everyone hanging like that, even I want to know what cat is supossedly claiming is so impressive this year! Whats up with that!
Just picking on yah!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Mell

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a stock nytro on my last trip and was EXTREAMLY dissapointed, a 550 fan could out climb it.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just tell him to hang tough till i get there,lol
i would'nt want him to do anything stupid,lol :eek:

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know whats stupid? my buddy still has a 08 nytro with 14 km since he hates it and wont ride it,and is still for sale for $10,000.00 for 8 months now,ever since he tried my 08 xp.....duh duh

Apex162

Reaction score
Hey I will put an offer on that Nytro POS $6000.00, let me Know.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know whats stupid? my buddy still has a 08 nytro with 14 km since he hates it and wont ride it,and is still for sale for $10,000.00 for 8 months now,ever since he tried my 08 xp.....duh duh

Not bashing or stirring, but how do you HATE something in 14 kms. It took seasoned riders up to 10 rides to get the feel of the NEW Sled.
The asking price is way too high.......He obviously doesn't hate it that much.

Apex162

Reaction score
Not bashing or stirring, but how do you HATE something in 14 kms. It took seasoned riders up to 10 rides to get the feel of the NEW Sled.
The asking price is way too high.......He obviously doesn't hate it that much.

I agree snotrocket-my first few days were hard until I got on the throttle and then it became the best sled in powder I have ever ridden. Yamaha has designed thier sleds well in motion not slow motion which most in-experience riders I see. Anyone will have a frustrating time with a 600-700 lb sled closer to 800 but don't get it stuck. My first time out I got stuck many times, I along with my buddies were pissed-next day I fiqured it out and been very happy since. I ride a Apex so in theory a Nytro should be better for new riders.

Top Bottom