Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not entirely true ^
From what I’ve seen of Mexico there is far more poor and run down than lifestyles of the rich and famous. Yes there are good areas for the rich or tourists but they are surrounded by poor infrastructure and people trying to make a go of it. They seem to be missing a middle class that people in more developed countries have. I may be wrong because I haven’t travelled all of the country. My first experience was leaving the airport in our hotel shuttle and dead bodies covered in tarps at the airport entrance with multiple police cars after the cartel had a shootout with police. Not a great first impression. Maybe I’m skewed because of that.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen of Mexico there is far more poor and run down than lifestyles of the rich and famous. Yes there are good areas for the rich or tourists but they are surrounded by poor infrastructure and people trying to make a go of it. They seem to be missing a middle class that people in more developed countries have. I may be wrong because I haven’t travelled all of the country. My first experience was leaving the airport in our hotel shuttle and dead bodies covered in tarps at the airport entrance with multiple police cars after the cartel had a shootout with police. Not a great first impression. Maybe I’m skewed because of that.
Mexico is the most beautiful. The culture is amazing.. No babysitters no old folks homes. No miserable people. We’ve been raised and taught to call them poor but they are rich with life and mental health.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was in Cranbrook yesterday and on the corner of the mall parking lot that faces the main highway was a group of fine people expressing their love for the idiot. They were waving flags and placards that said **ck Trudeau or some said :axe the tax".. Lots of people honking their horns and waving at these very fine local folks. Even on the way home there seems to be more home s along the highway#3 with **ck trudeau flags... Sure makes me happy to see that!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was in Cranbrook yesterday and on the corner of the mall parking lot that faces the main highway was a group of fine people expressing their love for the idiot. They were waving flags and placards that said **ck Trudeau or some said :axe the tax".. Lots of people honking their horns and waving at these very fine local folks. Even on the way home there seems to be more home s along the highway#3 with **ck trudeau flags... Sure makes me happy to see that!!!!
They are racists and far right terrorists in his eyes. Just people fed up with his bullchit

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep if it was such a great place why are over 2 million Mexicans less other countries flooding the US southern border every year?
Because they think the USA is the promised land. They see all the glamour Until they get there and have to work 3 jobs to afford a one bedroom apartment and are then stuck in the country with no way back. Just because they are coming to the US doesn't mean they are happy when they get there. How many of these so called refugees are just paid implants to cause ch!t?
Different for Canadians with a big enough bank account, they can move to Mexico and live a great life. Better cost of living, weather, health care, dental, and it appears a government that is not woke. I know of a family who sold there property here and bought a small hotel in Sayulita and are doing great. My mom used to go to Mexico from her place in Arizona every year to get her dental work done.
If you live in Milo, Flatbush or Cutknife Saskatchewan you don't have to deal with the issues in the cities. I even see it in Cranbrook now, homeless camps are set up. More imports in Invermere now than ever, 2 new gas stations and a McDonalds not one whitey working there. Not sure where they live unless the government is paying subsidies for them because my kid can't afford a place to live in town.
A new government in Canada is a must but it will still be years to straighten out even if the Conservatives hold true to their promises.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
San Deigo, Las Angels, Las Vegas, Elpaso, these are mexican names. Southern California, New Mexico, Arizona, parts of Texas were all Mexico not too long ago.

Shouldnt be too surprised there is lots of Mexicans there. Im sure the ones with papers go back to Mexico lots.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because they think the USA is the promised land. They see all the glamour Until they get there and have to work 3 jobs to afford a one bedroom apartment and are then stuck in the country with no way back. Just because they are coming to the US doesn't mean they are happy when they get there. How many of these so called refugees are just paid implants to cause ch!t?
Different for Canadians with a big enough bank account, they can move to Mexico and live a great life. Better cost of living, weather, health care, dental, and it appears a government that is not woke. I know of a family who sold there property here and bought a small hotel in Sayulita and are doing great. My mom used to go to Mexico from her place in Arizona every year to get her dental work done.
If you live in Milo, Flatbush or Cutknife Saskatchewan you don't have to deal with the issues in the cities. I even see it in Cranbrook now, homeless camps are set up. More imports in Invermere now than ever, 2 new gas stations and a McDonalds not one whitey working there. Not sure where they live unless the government is paying subsidies for them because my kid can't afford a place to live in town.
A new government in Canada is a must but it will still be years to straighten out even if the Conservatives hold true to their promises.
Nailed it.
No hand out down south of the US. If your not working you starve. Kids and adults alike working at stop lights passing out water, plantains,peanuts, fruit or juggling for a balboa/ colon or some US change. This is where I like to buy my snacks when I’m driving in these country’s. We here in Canada prevent people from working because the government won’t get there cut. At least 100% goes to the local selling on the strip.
Good honest work and probably pays ok, lots of people passing out change and it all adds up. Let’s remember you can buy a good healthy lunch for $3 bucks down there.
What did you pay for that crappy sandwich from Safeway?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nailed it.
No hand out down south of the US. If your not working you starve. Kids and adults alike working at stop lights passing out water, plantains,peanuts, fruit or juggling for a balboa/ colon or some US change. This is where I like to buy my snacks when I’m driving in these country’s. We here in Canada prevent people from working because the government won’t get there cut. At least 100% goes to the local selling on the strip.
Good honest work and probably pays ok, lots of people passing out change and it all adds up. Let’s remember you can buy a good healthy lunch for $3 bucks down there.
What did you pay for that crappy sandwich from Safeway?
(y), i always wondered what happened to the guys buying those gager sandwiches from 7-11, didn't look good or taste good either! remember seeing the same guys day in day out when working some larger projects. wonder if they are still alive?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago someone put one of them 7-11 burgers in the glove box of a work truck. It was something like 2 months later it was pulled out, still looks ok.
I’m thinking it killed them or they look like Keith richards.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes,,, I'm sure there is no shortage of dislikes towards @zz-hat...

Could you imagine him in the collection of friends one builds up over the years...

One would think that things would go South quickly if turd showed up at Imdoo'ns camp spot... lol

Imdoo'n would not be impressed at all...

What were the Coordinates too that camp spot again,,, someone i heard of is looking too hang out with some Western folks so he can share all his Brilliant knowledg at the bon-fire with drinks in hand... lol

Imdoo'n is a good listener... Ha

Shuswaper

Reaction score
The person who made that sandwich in Mexico might have made $3.00 for an entire days work. "There but for the grace of God go I". Be grateful you won the lottery and were born in Canada were fare wages are a reality.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought this was a hate turdo post not a hate living here or there or there post
Hating the country and the dumb asses who continue to vote for Turdeau and Jughead
All goes together.
My mother in law was spouting off on how she is happy she gets dental coverage now. I told her your welcome, she said what do you mean. I said who the phuk do you think is paying for your dental coverage???

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person who made that sandwich in Mexico might have made $3.00 for an entire days work. "There but for the grace of God go I". Be grateful you won the lottery and were born in Canada were fare wages are a reality.
Fair wages? For who? People demanding $25/hr to even shown up but yet some of my customers won't pay me an hourly rate to allow that wage. So I take a loss or They say no I'll get someone cheaper. Guess who the cheaper is?
I'd love to pay all my staff $35 hr because that's what it takes to live in BC but nobody is going to pay me $100 hr for labor rates.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hating the country and the dumb asses who continue to vote for Turdeau and Jughead
All goes together.
My mother in law was spouting off on how she is happy she gets dental coverage now. I told her your welcome, she said what do you mean. I said who the phuk do you think is paying for your dental coverage???
Too bad the dentists aren’t opting in . Just another huge waste of taxpayer money brought to you by the snivelling servants who are protesting being FORCED to show up at the office three days a week .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair wages? For who? People demanding $25/hr to even shown up but yet some of my customers won't pay me an hourly rate to allow that wage. So I take a loss or They say no I'll get someone cheaper. Guess who the cheaper is?
I'd love to pay all my staff $35 hr because that's what it takes to live in BC but nobody is going to pay me $100 hr for labor rates.
Same in my business. $30 per hr for the really good guys. Wish I could pay more. But I can’t

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad the dentists aren’t opting in . Just another huge waste of taxpayer money brought to you by the snivelling servants who are protesting being FORCED to show up at the office three days a week .
Supposedly 8 dentists in total have opted in. All from the Maritimes

Top Bottom