Justin Trudeau Sucks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then leave I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think most are just frustrated with our current govt and all the changes they get have brought forth. I know I am. It will be better once a new crew is steering the tiller. Where does one go really? I know everytime I go on a holiday as much as I enjoy it I am happy to come home: our country is clean for the most part and most are friendly and crime is far less than other countries. People say Mexico is such a great place. It’s a third world country. And if you get killed no one will investigate the crime. They can have that.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada has high tax's and its cold half the time. Moving isnt real simple if you're not super rich.

In an ideal world id have 5 passports and mansions all over the world.

For a regular person its a huge comitment that could end up fkn you just like these new "canadians" working at timmies and no money to go home.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think most are just frustrated with our current govt and all the changes they get have brought forth. I know I am. It will be better once a new crew is steering the tiller. Where does one go really? I know everytime I go on a holiday as much as I enjoy it I am happy to come home: our country is clean for the most part and most are friendly and crime is far less than other countries. People say Mexico is such a great place. It’s a third world country. And if you get killed no one will investigate the crime. They can have that.

Agree %100. Nothing pisses me off more then when someone goes to Mexico and lays around on a resort for a week and then comes home and says they’d love to move there. Like you’re an idiot. You saw nothing from your resort. You didn’t see the real Mexico. Like you said, it’s a goddam third world country. People die trying to get out of that shithole.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id want the house here: not in the gettos. Thats why you need lots of $$$$

1714922779681.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best friend from middle school, moved to Hong Kong, got married now lives in London.

He had high paying jobs lined up first though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree %100. Nothing pisses me off more then when someone goes to Mexico and lays around on a resort for a week and then comes home and says they’d love to move there. Like you’re an idiot. You saw nothing from your resort. You didn’t see the real Mexico. Like you said, it’s a goddam third world country. People die trying to get out of that shithole.

Yep if it was such a great place why are over 2 million Mexicans less other countries flooding the US southern border every year?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep if it was such a great place why are over 2 million Mexicans less other countries flooding the US southern border every year?

Cause they are poor people looking for opportunity.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants to move to latin america to work 9 to 5. They want to live that beach/ocean nice weather life style.

My dads old sledding buddy sold his company and moved to Cabo 20 years ago.

I think hes still alive. Haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also some of the southern states were part of Mexico way back when. So they are just kinda taking it back...

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m Not sure why we use the term third world country as a bad thing. Define shithole? I’m sure you live close to one as well.
People die leaving all kinds of country’s including our own. Uneducated/desperate people hear and see the endless possibility’s in North America but the reallty is when they get here the truth comes out.
We as Canadians travel outside of Canada knowing the benefits of living abroad. In 2016 4 million Canadians live outside of canada. Since then a huge upswing have left. I have experienced happy Canadians living in central and South America including Japan, Thailand and several European country’s.

Mexico definitely has a your on your own policy, the Wild West dose excise but In most areas your quite safe.
Each to his own but my travels have treated me well. I don’t do the tourist areas and enjoy living off track. The tourist areas are nothing like the real deal but for most dropping $10k to travel into Reallty isn’t what there looking for but it’s a start.
I look at it this way. Life is not that much different living in Central America. I won’t live in Vancouver but again I don’t want to live in Panama City either.
Rule living can be great and affordable option to canada rising tax problem. I enjoy the freedoms and standard of living say in Panama. Great health care, affordable food and restaurants and a ton of people from all over North America. There is everything there that we have. Life style is extended because of the warm weather …no more sore bones and you never need to shovel sunshine.

Please share all your travel experiences and what you find so offensive about everything outside of Canada.
I’m quite happy in my shithole I travel too.

Attachments

• E16A750A-ABCE-4218-A615-328E086FD7AC.jpeg
    E16A750A-ABCE-4218-A615-328E086FD7AC.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 3E41C013-9637-42C6-9188-DFC0BB38810B.jpeg
    3E41C013-9637-42C6-9188-DFC0BB38810B.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 68C6B100-BD1B-42C7-B663-A7CDA2D55889.jpeg
    68C6B100-BD1B-42C7-B663-A7CDA2D55889.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 920359E2-A2F0-4418-A25C-9E82B99FD08C.jpeg
    920359E2-A2F0-4418-A25C-9E82B99FD08C.jpeg
    502.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 675A9C5B-0A76-4050-B07C-442417CD93DA.jpeg
    675A9C5B-0A76-4050-B07C-442417CD93DA.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 8A1A9470-3F18-4827-83BE-B81AA71DB067.jpeg
    8A1A9470-3F18-4827-83BE-B81AA71DB067.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 47
  • BBAFD4F4-DC8B-49A8-A0FB-E7C113BE260E.png
    BBAFD4F4-DC8B-49A8-A0FB-E7C113BE260E.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 47

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your absolutely right! We are all guilty of trying to make ourselfs better. The opportunity in North America is grater and bases on the us selling the American dream floods peoples brains that it’s a place to go. The fact we open our boarders to all new comers and in fact we don’t just open our boarders we invite them. We now have the same problem where Canadians are now looking for better opportunities due to the cost to stay here.
Yes there will always be Rich people and poor people. We need to remember being poor isn’t a bad thing providing your dreams and living standards are not the same as the rich guy.
We see this every day where everyone is equal and people put themselves in dept to feel equil. The cost to live in some other country’s are much more affordable then our own. Some of us will be happy in a small home in a bay….rest of us can live in lildukes 9th bathroom.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your absolutely right! We are all guilty of trying to make ourselfs better. The opportunity in North America is grater and bases on the us selling the American dream floods peoples brains that it’s a place to go. The fact we open our boarders to all new comers and in fact we don’t just open our boarders we invite them. We now have the same problem where Canadians are now looking for better opportunities due to the cost to stay here.
Yes there will always be Rich people and poor people. We need to remember being poor isn’t a bad thing providing your dreams and living standards are not the same as the rich guy.
We see this every day where everyone is equal and people put themselves in dept to feel equil. The cost to live in some other country’s are much more affordable then our own. Some of us will be happy in a small home in a bay….rest of us can live in lildukes 9th bathroom.

Rich is good where ever you go is all im saying 🍻

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rich is good where ever you go is all im saying 🍻
Agreed. I don’t know why in Panama you pay a 35% exchange on the US dollar and still live 30% less then in Canada. Rich or poor you can get 30% more out of your saving not being in Canada.
Canadian dollar is projected to fall to .50cents. Invest in US currency before you can’t afford to leave.
My 2 bits

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m Not sure why we use the term third world country as a bad thing. Define shithole? I’m sure you live close to one as well.
People die leaving all kinds of country’s including our own. Uneducated/desperate people hear and see the endless possibility’s in North America but the reallty is when they get here the truth comes out.
We as Canadians travel outside of Canada knowing the benefits of living abroad. In 2016 4 million Canadians live outside of canada. Since then a huge upswing have left. I have experienced happy Canadians living in central and South America including Japan, Thailand and several European country’s.

Mexico definitely has a your on your own policy, the Wild West dose excise but In most areas your quite safe.
Each to his own but my travels have treated me well. I don’t do the tourist areas and enjoy living off track. The tourist areas are nothing like the real deal but for most dropping $10k to travel into Reallty isn’t what there looking for but it’s a start.
I look at it this way. Life is not that much different living in Central America. I won’t live in Vancouver but again I don’t want to live in Panama City either.
Rule living can be great and affordable option to canada rising tax problem. I enjoy the freedoms and standard of living say in Panama. Great health care, affordable food and restaurants and a ton of people from all over North America. There is everything there that we have. Life style is extended because of the warm weather …no more sore bones and you never need to shovel sunshine.

Please share all your travel experiences and what you find so offensive about everything outside of Canada.
I’m quite happy in my shithole I travel too.

To be honest I haven’t travelled. I don’t need to. I feel very fortunate to love where I live. It’s got the number one thing I need and that’s lots of space. I’m not very good at peopleing I guess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure. A lot escaping the cartel way of life for their families as well. But my point was if it’s a great place to live then why are they leaving. Like Radar says it’s a beautiful place to visit if you are in a multi million dollar resort. The rest not so much.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure. A lot escaping the cartel way of life for their families as well. But my point was if it’s a great place to live then why are they leaving. Like Radar says it’s a beautiful place to visit if you are in a multi million dollar resort. The rest not so much.

Kinda going in circles now. But they are leaving to find opportunity. If they were rich and could get a mansion on the beach they wouldnt be leaving.
And going to California or arizona from mexico is like moving next door.

Moving 20 miles to make more money is a no brainer...

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest I haven’t travelled. I don’t need to. I feel very fortunate to love where I live. It’s got the number one thing I need and that’s lots of space. I’m not very good at peopleing I guess.

If you enjoy space then your right at home. Wife is from Manitoba so I understand space. Canada has a great deal of space and that’s something to be proud of.

Top Bottom