BC Requests to Re-Criminalize Drugs

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC has gone to hell. Stoners on the streets every where you go. Been living here for the last four years and just can't believe the way some around here think. Hand out all the time and wanting the government to provide for them. Maybe they just say that ch!t to me to piss me off since I won't give in and get BC plates lol
Don't be confusing good ole stoners to addicts.
Stoners keep 7 eleven in business
Addicts steal anything they can can carry.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mayor and counclil of Ontario looking into decriminilization. Ford pushing back.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford is opposing a City of Toronto proposal to decriminalize the possession of hard drugs, calling the policy of decriminalization a “nightmare” where it has already been put into practice.

The Ontario leader said Monday that the province should be doing more to invest in treatment for drug addicts as well as more investment in mental health. “That’s what we should be doing, not legalizing hard drugs. Like you got to be kidding me. Like letting people do cocaine and crack and heroin.” he said.

In late March, the City of Toronto released a report on “Toronto’s Model of Decriminalizing Drugs for Personal Use,” which called on the federal government to exempt the city from the ControlledDrugs and Substances Act to allow small amounts of illegal narcotics for personal use.

FanaticalKilla

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your going to decriminalize, you need to move to get people off drugs. Not supply them with other drugs. No support and addiction help nobody is ever going to get through the withdrawal and the cycle continues.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another reason for de criminalization over legalization. The amount of money to be made handing out tickets for carrying over 2 grams. Like the gool ol days.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s see those hats! IMG_6361.jpeg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They may not be a force to contend with against Russia or China but they could handle a bunch of fat guys running towards Ottawa. lol. Couple air strikes and a bunch of guys would be crying for their mommys. lol. I like your enthusiasm though.

Well we know peaceful protests don't work, or wearing resistance hats lol. I wonder if it will come to some sort of uprising in the states and canada.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we know peaceful protests don't work, or wearing resistance hats lol. I wonder if it will come to some sort of uprising in the states and canada.
It may very well happen. I still think there will be a major demonstration happen over gun rights. I know tons of people that say they will never give theirs up. I guess we will see when that time happens. The Turd is starting his buyback in Jan2025 it was reported today

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the speaker of the house just tossed Pierre Pollievre out of the house for hounding the Turd in Question Period over his inability to grant the BC NDP’s wish to reverse the decision on decriminalized drugs. So the story goes that the Turd would not answer any of Pollievres questions so Pierre kept badgering him. He refused so the speaker tossed him. The whole Conservative caucas stood up and followed him out of the chamber in a show of solidarity. Interesting times.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
BC has gone to hell. Stoners on the streets every where you go. Been living here for the last four years and just can't believe the way some around here think. Hand out all the time and wanting the government to provide for them. Maybe they just say that ch!t to me to piss me off since I won't give in and get BC plates lol
I like your current location: Not Sure...

Top Bottom