BC Requests to Re-Criminalize Drugs

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep they tried the same thing in Portland and that looney left city even realized it was a failure. The Turd won’t back down. It isn’t in his DNA to admit he is wrong about something

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They better set up a panel of experts and take years and millions of our $$$$$ to analysis the **it out of this. Then the queer will hide the results if it is not in his favour

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go watch the movie Civil War and take your cues. You will need pilots, tank operators and people that know how to use artillery.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_20240430_082921_Samsung Internet.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go watch the movie Civil War and take your cues. You will need pilots, tank operators and people that know how to use artillery.

I’d smoke some liberal fags and a bunch of junkies in any combat…. You give our pathetic military training lots of credit, this isn’t the military you remember from a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d smoke some liberal fags and a bunch of junkies in any combat…. You give our pathetic military training lots of credit, this isn’t the military you remember from a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They may not be a force to contend with against Russia or China but they could handle a bunch of fat guys running towards Ottawa. lol. Couple air strikes and a bunch of guys would be crying for their mommys. lol. I like your enthusiasm though.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC has gone to hell. Stoners on the streets every where you go. Been living here for the last four years and just can't believe the way some around here think. Hand out all the time and wanting the government to provide for them. Maybe they just say that ch!t to me to piss me off since I won't give in and get BC plates lol

Top Bottom