Wtf!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats one of the better deals out there for an 08 and no im not going to buy it, and you couldnt handle my 06, to much Frankenstein for you....

back on track, SBR make me a senior member :)

jeez kids these days just want everything handed to them! like wth do they not wanna work for anything anymore? when we were kids we had to work for everything, heck we had to work 12 hrs in the fields just to get lunch and another 10 hrs per day to get supper. in wintwer the snow was 10 ft deep and it snowed every nigth. then we had to shovel the 4 mile long driveway with a trough shovel to get the car out to the road. remember doodoo ryder this was every day. the lucky/rich kids would get an aluminum grain shovel. oh that would of been nice. nearly 12" wide and aluminum.

just sayin.:d:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeez kids these days just want everything handed to them! like wth do they not wanna work for anything anymore? when we were kids we had to work for everything, heck we had to work 12 hrs in the fields just to get lunch and another 10 hrs per day to get supper. in winter the snow was 10 ft deep and it snowed every night. then we had to shovel the 4 mile long driveway with a trough shovel to get the car out to the road. remember doodoo ryder this was every day. the lucky/rich kids would get an aluminum grain shovel. oh that would of been nice. nearly 12" wide and aluminum.

just sayin.:d:d

Yea this generation is pretty awesome.

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf is shoveling snow ? :D they made machines too make our generation's lives easier you know

Yeah but shoveling snow gave an excuse to throw more then snowballs at the younger siblings that watched way to close to you :d :d :d

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you youngins need a life .....any of you heard of girls????

if your only on S&M for under a year and have thousands of posts you should focus on riding/tinkering more and typing less.

Not pickin on you joey theres a few in the high post no girlfriend catagory.:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

if your only on S&M for under a year and have thousands of posts you should focus on riding/tinkering more and typing less.

Not pickin on you joey theres a few in the high post no girlfriend catagory.:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

That is true :rolleyes:

But there are even higher poster's, in the married with children catagory :d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't remember 1 of your 3500 posts now joey's we all remember word for word. joey know has his own cult the " joey's witness" coming to a door near you real soon.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't remember 1 of your 3500 posts now joey's we all remember word for word. joey know has his own cult the " joey's witness" coming to a door near you real soon.

I'll be sure to slam the door in their face too.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol come on give me a break! i leave for work in an hour!!!

man , i love how that sounds! lol

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol come on give me a break! i leave for work in an hour!!!

man , i love how that sounds! lol

Thata boy this is how your live should play out for the next little while.

Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save
Work/Save