Worst stuck pics.... and why i have grey hair

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just going through some pics of some whoops's from around here...... I can laugh at them now....mostly[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• branding 004.jpg
    branding 004.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Guy cleaning rink 004.jpg
    Guy cleaning rink 004.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 275
  • harvest 2010 054.jpg
    harvest 2010 054.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 273

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
something about that last pic tells me this is gonna be expensive.:eek::eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the 938 loader in the drink that was the nasty one. Emoyee took it upon himself to take it and clean off a skating rink for his kid. It was about forty below and water got into the engine, rearends and tranny then froze and cracked cylinder sleeves and all the housings..... 127g worth of damage.. Was a writeoff. Kid never did get to go skating:(

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the 938 loader in the drink that was the nasty one. Emoyee took it upon himself to take it and clean off a skating rink for his kid. It was about forty below and water got into the engine, rearends and tranny then froze and cracked cylinder sleeves and all the housings..... 127g worth of damage.. Was a writeoff. Kid never did get to go skating:(

Did you fire him or just kill him.... slowly?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so long story short ya lost your job and started farming. lol jk not a good one at all.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could get fired!!!! Unfortunatly iam the clown that has to pay the bills for this circus.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could get fired!!!! Unfortunatly iam the clown that has to pay the bills for this circus.

:rolleyes: Sounds like too high a price to pay for admission..... you should try something a little cheaper:d:d:beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Oh yah, nothing beats trying to put on a set of rails in three feet of mud

Top Bottom