Will 3 mountain sleds fit a 19ft trailer

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Like the title say, can you get 3 mountain sleds in a 19 foot trailer,? It's a 14 foot box, with 5 ft v-nose.... 8'2" wide inside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think they would.All three facing rear.Two right at back door .Third one backed tight into V.Should fit easy.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've done it before, but did it the opposite of the way Mike describes. 2 sleds backed into the nose with their fronts pushed out tight to the walls then the 3rd backed right in between them.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah my bet is they would fit. 1st one probably doesn't matter as long as the back 2 are backed in it should work.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title say, can you get 3 mountain sleds in a 19 foot trailer,? It's a 14 foot box, with 5 ft v-nose.... 8'2" wide inside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should it's a matter of which way you're putting them.
First one drive in tight to the v and back in the other two, spread the arses off to the sides.

GRD

Reaction score
Ric it can be done but not much room for anything else. You buying a 19 foot trailer?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should it's a matter of which way you're putting them.
First one drive in tight to the v and back in the other two, spread the arses off to the sides.

I would do it this way as well. I have put 2 162's a 153 and my boy's 136 in my 22' enclosed easily so 3 in a 19' should work.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a picture on here a couple years ago of us fitting 4 into a 19' v nose. A guy decided he was going to stay the extra day with us while his group was leaving. So we made it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we drive the 1st one into the trailer to the front in the centre,back the back 2 in so all back ends are together,very easy loading and unloading,easy to put super clamps on,fueling is easy,we use a 16 foot with a 4 foot v-nose

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we drive the 1st one into the trailer to the front in the centre,back the back 2 in so all back ends are together,very easy loading and unloading,easy to put super clamps on,fueling is easy,we use a 16 foot with a 4 foot v-nose
We've done this all the time.
drive one in the front door and put against wall. drive one the rear door to the front of the V. then you only have one sled to back in rear entry door instead of two.

Bergler

Reaction score
I do mine. First sled in forwards. Centred up tight to the V. Two sleds in backwards. Works good.

Mustangrh68

Reaction score
I jam 6 in a 27' so you should be able to get 3 in a 19'. Mine is a V nose as well. Usually run the one in forward, then two backed in, the 2 more in forward, then the last one backed up the middle again. They are mostly 154's but I have had 2 163' in there with them as well.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to see that pic did u have hang them from the roof :)

Haha no. I'll try to find the picture and post it in here. It was two in forwards, 1 backwards wedged a bit more into the two forward ones and the 4th was backwards with the running boards sitting on the two sleds running boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can put Three 163 xms in my 19ft trailer and i drive all 3 of them through the front.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 in a 16' image.jpg

Top Bottom