Who's Riding Mcbride This Weekend???

high mark

Reaction score
anybody know if there has been fresh snow in the renshaw, My dad and I are planning a trip up for friday. Any weather reports would be great! Thanks !!! Wes

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Well, it has been snowing lightly up top the last couple of days, but I can't say for sure how much new there is. Weather is awesome!! Mostly sunny and +5 in town today so it will probably be around zero up top. Stay tuned for reports from some of our guests who will be riding Renshaw tomorrow (Friday).

high mark

Reaction score
Thanks for the weather update! Very much appreciated! See you all in the renshaw tomorrow! Wes..

flatlandguy

Reaction score
:D

If your looking for me on the hill, here's a pic of what to look for. If you see a sight like this its probably me :eek: HELP a brotha out :D

You know I will because you'll have already helped me out at least twice by then:D:D
Looking forward to meeting more of you guys this weekend.:thumbsup2:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there Fri, Sat, Sun riding way far back on Renshaw where no-one will ever find me, i'll wave at you guy's as we ride by the cabin. I've got 5 in my group and if there's just a couple rider's your most definately welcome to tag along. Pray for some sunshine and bring gas!!!! We'll have a big Dodge(yuck) dually with a 4 place enclosed in tow. See you guy on the hill:D:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:DIf your looking for me on the hill, here's a pic of what to look for. If you see a sight like this its probably me :eek: HELP a brotha out :D

Looks kinda familiar;) Anyone can drive a sled rubberside down;the real hardcore guys ride rubberside up. Right Darcy.:wtg::beerchug:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Rucky, 4 of us from up here will be in Renshaw on friday. heading out tonite or early tomorrow, depending on the work thing. 2 black 146" XP's, a blue 700 triple yamaha mountain max, and a black '02 800 Summit. I'll keep an eye out for your sled, we're staying in Valemount.

this is my trailer, my buddy will be pulling it with his black Chevy quad cab dually.
pictures014Small.jpg

Didn't see you up there...or maybe just didn't click in lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see you up there...or maybe just didn't click in lol
we were parked right at the entrance of the parking lot, the truck isn't a dually as I had thought. had a wicked ride yesterday, other than my buddy taking out a 6 inch spruce tree with his sled. I think we were the last ones to unload yesterday, too much Bacardi on thursday night.......:D

cbr_shawn

Reaction score
any green horns going to mcbride during the week possibly the weekend? i'm a green horn too just lookin for someone to ride with

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
here's some shots of the boys from todays ride

Attachments

• McBride April 508 022.jpg
    McBride April 508 022.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 110
  • McBride April 508 029.jpg
    McBride April 508 029.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 108
  • McBride April 508 009.jpg
    McBride April 508 009.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 110
  • McBride April 508 028.jpg
    McBride April 508 028.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 123

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's some shots of the boys from todays ride

Wow those are some great pictures ;) good thing I was paying attention. Looks like I have a long summer of repairs lol.... Let's just say I would make 162SKIDOO proud. :D Thanks for the ride Sumx54.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Wow those are some great pictures ;) good thing I was paying attention. Looks like I have a long summer of repairs lol.... Let's just say I would make 162SKIDOO proud. :D Thanks for the ride Sumx54.

You are definatley well on your way to mastering the logging technique.:D:D
It was a fun day and we found some good snow. We went back down into that bowl yesterday and you couldn't see our tracks from the day before. Snowed another 8 inchs there. Some "overthehood" powder, to bad you couldn't ride with us.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rucky, were you guy's in a Black Dodge with a kamakazi racing licence plate? I think we parked right beside you guy's.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that was us. Had some great rides. No complaints from us on the Spring conditions. I have ridden mid January in worse snow than we found all weekend. SUMX54 sorry we couldn't ride with you guys on Sunday but had to get back to the City, thanks again for the tour, we probably would have pounded the hell out of the area we ran into you guys and sure was nice to see weinbergers. Wouldn't mind squeezing in one more weekend but it may not be possible...we will see.

On another note, thumbs up to the grooming this weekend. I don't think too many people will complain about the Renshaw trail conditions for this late in the year. A little beat up in the afternoon due to the warm weather but smooth as silk each morning.:thumbsup2:

As well the S&M members in the pics posted by SUMX54 are, myself (SummitX), Rocky Mountain Kamikaze, Sumx54 and flatlandguy (Can't remember if the other rider, Jason, has a handle on here or not.)

Last edited:

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures from Belle...we rode it on thursday when we arrived in McBride and we were the only people up there...besides the skiers. Snow was pounded, but we went into the burn and found a good foot of powder.
IMG_1290_edited.jpg
IMG_1272_edited.jpg
IMG_1273_edited.jpg
IMG_1274_edited.jpg

Top Bottom