Who's Riding Mcbride This Weekend???

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there Fri-Sun

Ok cool...look for the sled in my avatar...it should have a chrome sticker on the side that says Rucky....and if you dont see me, look for the sled in Rocky Mountain Kamakazi's avatar...we should be riding Renshaw on friday..

GRD

Reaction score
Ok cool...look for the sled in my avatar...it should have a chrome sticker on the side that says Rucky....and if you dont see me, look for the sled in Rocky Mountain Kamakazi's avatar...we should be riding Renshaw on friday..

Avoid those sleds....:D:D:D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avoid those sleds....:D:D:D

That is probably a good idea hahaha....RMK might chime in about the incidents he's had in the past LOL. I've had a couple myself.

First pic....those are the sleds to look for...the three big POO'S haha.

Attachments

• Lucille Parking Lot.JPG
    Lucille Parking Lot.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 158
  • Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell.jpg
    Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 151

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading there with my kid on Friday and Saturday.I think we are going to ride Lucile

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going up Fri- mon. Riding areas depend on the weather in the morning.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Rucky, 4 of us from up here will be in Renshaw on friday. heading out tonite or early tomorrow, depending on the work thing. 2 black 146" XP's, a blue 700 triple yamaha mountain max, and a black '02 800 Summit. I'll keep an eye out for your sled, we're staying in Valemount.

this is my trailer, my buddy will be pulling it with his black Chevy quad cab dually.
pictures014Small.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If SUmx54 is willing to tke you back...go. Hey, maybe he can show you that trick where he rolls his sled and mkes it look graceful...lol...
is there just three in your group? Are you guys Fairly good riders? We can hook up on Saturday for an epic, maybe towards Spirit Lake? Thats the direction we are heading.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If Sumx54 is willing to take you back...go. Hey, maybe he can show you that trick where he rolls his sled and mkes it look graceful...lol...
is there just three in your group? Are you guys Fairly good riders? We can hook up on Saturday for an epic, maybe towards Spirit Lake? Thats the direction we are heading.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us are heading there thurs afternoon, I wouln't mind doing some exploring way back behind the saddle this trip look for my sled same as my avatar.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
If Sumx54 is willing to take you back...go. Hey, maybe he can show you that trick where he rolls his sled and mkes it look graceful...lol...

I'm looking forward to seeing that trick:D:D I'm headed out there Fri. hope to get there early enough to get a short ride in Fri afternoon. Was thinking of Lucille because Barry told me its close but I've never ridden it before. Can anybody draw me a map? or better yet is anybody else getting there about 3 PM , just 2 of us, we'll hook up with sumx for sat and sun.
Cant wait:D:D:D

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get to lucile go to the end of main street and turn left.Keep going till you see where the road takes off to the right and go under the bridge and follow the road it's all signed.It's pretty good riding I'm going riding there Friday & Saturday

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
:D

If your looking for me on the hill, here's a pic of what to look for. If you see a sight like this its probably me :eek: HELP a brotha out :D

Attachments

• trackside.jpg
    trackside.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom